Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Punish spam increasing accuracy? Doubtful.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

Quote:
PenguinKillBear:
Way to make baseless assumptions about a group of people.

would you call the police if somebody would threathen you ?

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:
would you call the police if somebody would threathen you ?

I suppose that depends on the situation. If I thought they were seriously about to hurt my family than of course I would. If it was stranger on the street I would laugh at them and move on.

I would like to dispel some of your assumptions. Please ask me anything and I will answer honestly.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

hurt your family ? im talking about someone on the street who wants to kick your ass and laughing and walking away is not one of your options cause the guy he wants to fight do you take out the "ima call the police" card or do you you say ok bro bring it on hope you have a solid face

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

i am sure that a BIG majority of this community would cuddle into a little ball crying for there moms hoping a police officers comes buy to save them cause they cant lift and in real life you cant report people to the trollbunal

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:
hurt your family ? im talking about someone on the street who wants to kick your ass and laughing and walking away is not one of your options cause the guy he wants to fight do you take out the "ima call the police" card or do you you say ok bro bring it on hope you have a solid face

I understand what you are trying to get at. As someone who boxed for many years, and has been in plenty of fights I would not be scared of someone threatening me. However, as an adult I understand that fighting this random person serves absolutely zero purpose. I would most certainly try and get them to leave me alone first. At the same time, I would be prepared to defend myself.

This unfortunately does not translate into a video game that is played over the internet. As last time I checked no one could beat me up through my computer.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

i know its just the people are so childish in this community they cant take any insults they report for eveything and enything hell i got a case the guy got reported he was 11-0 and did not speak one word in the game and it was an enemy who report him how ironic ? this community needs to grow up and as it goes for kids they shouldnt be playing a game where the point is to kill the other person that is violence and therefore far worse than talking smack

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:
i know its just the people are so childish in this community they cant take any insults they report for eveything and enything hell i got a case the guy got reported he was 11-0 and did not speak one word in the game and it was an enemy who report him how ironic ? this community needs to grow up and as it goes for kids they shouldnt be playing a game where the point is to kill the other person that is violence and therefore far worse than talking smack

Do you understand that many of us think that the inability to control ones emotions to the point where they lash out in a video game is childish? That a part of maturity is the ability to have self control? There is nothing more childish than needlessly harassing another player in a video game. It accomplishes nothing. It makes nothing better.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

why would i need to be mature over the internet with people i will most likely never meet again please explain ...

Xeones

03-18-2013

There is something about this can't lift comment that makes me laugh and feel bad for the dude typing it at the same time.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

Xeones wanna come have a lift contest ? il lift 250 pounds 20 times while you lift your finger to push punish 20 times lets see who finishes first