Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Punish spam increasing accuracy? Doubtful.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:
20 seconds x 20 = it takes me about 6 minutes to do my daily 20 bans and youa bout 15 minutes i win

Your point? I wouldn't be doing Tribunal at all if I cared about how much time it took me.

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

I dont understand why I would waste even 6 minutes of my life if I didnt care about the tribunal and what it was doing.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

my point ? trollbunal is a complete joke kids need to lift and use mute and ignore and reports need to be taken out of the game riot is forming a bunch of no balls babys who report you for harassement if you call them "noob"

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:
my point ? trollbunal is a complete joke kids need to lift and use mute and ignore and reports need to be taken out of the game riot is forming a bunch of no balls babys who report you for harassement if you call them "noob"

Or you could become an adult and realize that insulting people over the internet because you are losing a video game is immature and childish.

Xeones

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:

Since bookmarking this I've been looking for an excuse to link it. Please tell me this is good enough. Oh well I'm doing it :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29123780#29123780

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

you are the kind of people that when someone yells to you "wanna fight brah" you say "ima call the police" i feel sad for you well at least girls dont dig those people so leaves more fo us the real men who can actually lift and talk **** and forget it after the game cause its just the internet anyway

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

what is riot trying to make a little perfect world where everythings is beautiful and pink and where everyone is happy in defeat or in victory where everyone is nice to each other and goes on to eat cake together after games ? well welcome to the real world bro's who cant lift

AeroWaffle

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:
you are the kind of people that when someone yells to you "wanna fight brah" you say "ima call the police" i feel sad for you well at least girls dont dig those people so leaves more fo us the real men who can actually lift and talk **** and forget it after the game cause its just the internet anyway

I really hope you're just trolling, because your "real men" definition or attitude wont hold up very long in real life. What you're describing is what many of us call a "****** bag". The kind that rarely has a stable lasting relationship.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

why would you want a lasting relationship anyway ? after one year the ***** gets boring and repetitive

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
darkstar1g:

Way to make baseless assumptions about a group of people.