Punish spam increasing accuracy? Doubtful.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimpyloser

01-17-2013

I'd have to say that your idea that it doesn't increase accuracy really depends on what your accuracy is by reviewing them normally. My accuracy sucks lol. If I were to click punish everytime, I'd have a better rating, but I lose a lot of cases through my pardon votes. I am not super strict and pardon a lot of cases that the majority punish. It's fine, I don't care, I vote my mind and will gladly take the hit for it, just saying that whether or not spamming punish increases accuracy, depends on how accurate you are.

Kirska

01-17-2013

Well yeah if your accuracy is like 70% then spamming punish would make it better, but my point is that for most people I don't see that being the case. Judging fairly and voting pardon where it fits will get you a higher accuracy than just spamming punish.

LargeSnorlax

01-17-2013

If your rating sucks for some reason, "punish spamming" will make it rise.

If your accuracy is over say, 80%, then it will make it fall.

Therefore, if you've made any effort to be an accurate user of the tribunal, blindly pushing punish is a stupid strategy.

Gimpyloser

01-17-2013

Accuracy, rating, ranking is all useless anyway. You don't get anything for being more accurate, just vote your mind.

Shelzin

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpyloser View Post
Accuracy, rating, ranking is all useless anyway. You don't get anything for being more accurate, just vote your mind.
Preach it brotha.

Deekodin2

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
I don't know why we are seeing so many posts that claim for high accuracy just spam punish.

This is my justice review first page right now. I highlighted the only 3 cases that I've missed on the page, and if you look, they're all cases where I clicked punish and was incorrect.

If you do the math, not counting the skips, my accuracy as is was 15 out of 18, that's 83%.

If I had clicked punish on every case I didn't skip, my accuracy would be 14 out of 18, that's 77%.

If I had clicked punish on every case including those I skipped, my accuracy would be 19 out of 25, that's 76%.

In short, the more punishes, the less accurate I would be. I realize this is just one small sample, but it is a completely random sample, and pretty on par with what I normally see. So yeah, I don't get why this is such a common stance to take...

Edit: Sorry the image is really small, here's a better copy: http://imageshack.us/a/img145/8673/capture2kb.png

And so you make stats out of barely 25 games.... you dont know math. And yes most people in the tribunal are punish spammers for the only reason that you get more of em right then wrong and because most people dont give a **** who gets banned or not, they get the ip. Please down vote me for saying the truth ****ing riot **** suckers.

Xeones

03-18-2013

Punish spam doesn't work. The past couple weeks I've seen pardon spammers out in full force. Cases that were clear cut punishes were pardons. Cases that should have been punish but were admittedly close to the borderline were strong pardons.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

i simply hit punish on every single case i get without even reading them since i get banned for random stuff all the time like talk **** when theres a mute and ignore button wich is a total joke if you ask me kids need to grow a pair and start to lift, what i find funny it that i have 93.5% accuracy lolll trololololbunal

Riverstyx201

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar1g View Post
i simply hit punish on every single case i get without even reading them since i get banned for random stuff all the time like talk **** when theres a mute and ignore button wich is a total joke if you ask me kids need to grow a pair and start to lift, what i find funny it that i have 93.5% accuracy lolll trololololbunal
If you want to play that card, I have 98.3% accuracy from actually reading the cases.

darkstar1g

03-18-2013

20 seconds x 20 = it takes me about 6 minutes to do my daily 20 bans and youa bout 15 minutes i win