Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArlanKels

01-16-2013

Chogath should get 2 stacks from eating champions in Dominion.
Omnomnom.

KaWraith

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Explain. What bugs?
there are several old threads on this issue.

1st bug: it has the malzahar issue where it looks like it's not on cooldown but actually is.

2nd: doesn't always stun people who are facing you (or they turn to stone but are not silenced)

3rd sometimes misses entirely when it should have hit.

also fails to stun people who are on top of your character model (like talon, jax, and other jump to you gapclosers) not sure if this was intended, might be.

FOODFOOD

01-16-2013

Someone came in with a downvote train. I'll play chicken with an upvote train.

OxBaker

01-16-2013

I still think Shyvana could do with a bit more rage generation. It feels like you can only get to use her ult every 2-2.5 minutes even with the last tweak.

Edit: And I'd like to be able to play NASUS on this map. A tweak to his Q stacking would make it possible.

konfetarius

01-16-2013

Quote:
Mordekaiser is relatively fine bot lane. He has the items needed to stalemate or kill a lot of match-ups, just has a rough early game
Meeeeh. Every time I seen Morde bot in a non-derpy lane it's a disaster for Morde.

KaWraith

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
I just watched that game. KaWraith just missed a billion Cass ults.
I was not referring to when you actually miss the ult. Cass having a buggy ult has been an issue for longer I have been playing Cass. Actually, longer than I have been playing league.

Painkillar

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
From DominateDominion chat:

konfetarius (1:54): well TLDR thresh has a passive that is very strongly tied to minions, and same is basically true for morde, so much love if you could make morde viable for bot lane -_-

Are there any other champs that could use small QoL changes like this?
Champions that have a self heal component that is combat oriented seem to be fairly week due to the dominion aura (fiddlesticks, vlad, etc). I think making the dominion lifesteal aura not effect these kits would be a good step. Another solution would be to just do away with the aura completely and make a dominion lifesteal/vamp items be 20 percent less effective, while leaving their base kits unaffected.

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

If you were going to do something with Morde I would just lower or remove the health costs on his abilities.

EagleEyeSchmidty

01-16-2013

I would think that Nunu should get a nerf. His kit is anti fun bot lane to go against, as he runs around like a jerk, then heals everything back from consume as he snowballs you from longer range than most people who go bot can deal with.

Kraogg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painkillar View Post
Champions that have a self heal component that is combat oriented seem to be fairly week due to the dominion aura (fiddlesticks, vlad, etc). I think making the dominion lifesteal aura not effect these kits would be a good step. Another solution would be to just do away with the aura completely and make a dominion lifesteal/vamp items be 20 percent less effective, while leaving their base kits unaffected.
Would be a nice change. Sucks getting Spirit Visage only to have it make up -20% debuff from the map.