Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vincentseguin

05-13-2013

I think drop the start gp to 475 ? and add that normale game item ?
doran blade all ..ect

sorry if that is offend you but do we really need Dominion Item ? or we can just add the 3v3 5vs5 item in ?

sorry if you dont understand I speak french must of the time so X.D
try my best to speak english all thank to league of legend

vincentseguin

05-13-2013

DO you guys no the darius bug ? and can you fix it ?

IT when you flash and darius use is (E) i think is grab thing ! even if i flash it geting me back to him -.-

first i was it ok then after when player abuse it i was omg fix this please thank you

vincentseguin

05-13-2013

My friends told me about a glitch i dont no if it true but a way to ave 5k in 100 sec ?

I dont no if it true btw -.- He say it when you buy "mana" ID=? Pot in Dominion and selle it back for 130 more gp and he did over and over can some 1 test that and give a feed back ? or i will test and give a post to tell you if it true ... sorry if it dont work ...

vincentseguin

05-13-2013

I think it work with heal pot try it to thank you

Atan

05-14-2013

Don't touch the champions, put more minions on the map