Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

04-23-2013

as it has probably mentioned, the problem of Kassadin being way too strong in Dominion needs to be addressed

and buffing dominion-weak champs won't fix it, since the problem with Kass is his never ending blink-mobility on a map where you have to fight for objectives

too much short-cd burst damage with very little risk

I realize that Nome is asking for ways to improve quality of life of champions, but when I play blind pick against Kassadins, my quality of life goes down regardless of what champion I'm playing

if I play draft pick, well, you all know how long that takes

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

not gunna read every page but imo: anivia needs some basic movement speed, thresh needs work due to his souls mechanic, gangplank needs work because he is just plain bad, teemo shrooms/nid traps can stop procing bft any time now and the obvious kass change/nerf. jayce needs balancing badly also... his numbers are insane.

XxJinxedxX

04-25-2013

vi needs some minor tweeks to make her a better defender in dom

dckpunk

04-25-2013

Sona is basically a nonthreat unless ad and then just a minor threat

Tutor Lundist

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Explain. What bugs?
They're just missing.

Neizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

An idea for improving the much-hated-by-Riot-Rengar (that shouldn't interfere with other map-modes): Let him keep his stacks upon death.

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to be forced to go into a lane and expose my whereabouts just to farm a few stacks so I can go into the jungle and be effective afterwards. The opening top lane fights are almost useless with him - not only does he have weak base stats, but at best you'll pop 3-4 spells (never getting your empowered ability), die, revive, and return to fight once again without your empower abilities.

I thought there was supposed to be some sort of rival between Rengar and Kha'zix? Yet they nerf Rengar into the ground and leave Kha'Zix as an OP perma-ban or guaranteed pick...

ThermoFusion

05-02-2013

is there any way the all tank/bruiser teams can be fixed to be more counterable?

MaximumTacolord

05-02-2013

I love Nasus and his late game is really strong but he can struggle early. Maybe giving spirit fire a small buff and have it reduce the cooldown of his Q (maybe .5 seconds?) when hitting enemies on the circle (though this may be more than you can do).

A small buff to his early level base stats would help as well.

Annie could use slightly better cooldowns and a buff to her flame shield to help make her better at surviving all the bruisers. The lack of creeps makes it hard to build up her stun, so I'm hoping the cooldowns could fix that and improve her damage.

GP needs a lot of work. His kit is really good, but his numbers suck. Maybe a buff to the parley gold, better stats per level, and an AP ratio to his raise morale.

Galio doesn't scale very well and his cooldowns are super bad. He may just need better magic resist to damage ratio (his passive). Magic resist items kind of suck in dominion now so that hurt him as well. Things that could help him are a buff to his magic resist per level, maybe add to his passive so armor or AP goes into his Magic resist as well. Also, if an ally was hit with bulwark on and it reduces Galio's cooldowns (at least on his ult) that'd help as well. Maybe increase the hp per hit on bulwark as well.

MrMaverick

05-03-2013

multiply teemos shroom damage by 2x. oh yeah.. that health is a trap bby!!

DraKan pls

05-03-2013

kass kass