Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smXho

03-04-2013

Kassadin needs like 100 minor tweak, of which 100 of them should be nerfs

Khmera

03-04-2013

Soraka could be more of benefit in Dominion even though she is a good defender and pusher.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

I have played 120 games(dom) this month(since returning back to leagues) and i have not seen 1 Chogath in all those games, i am sure i have seen just about every other Champion but i think Cho is the most Gimped and less picked do to his Inability to keep his stacks very long in a Hectic Dominion game so if i can ask for 1 minor tweak it would be for Cho to lose 1 or 2 stacks per death in Dominion mode vs Half, Do that and he will be picked in Dominion alot more often than he is now. really minor Tweaks can go on forever but for Champions to not be picked at all because there move was based of a 5v5 mode and useless in another is alot bigger than the nitpicking going on in this post.

I also want to ad that Cho Should have an exception when he enters Dominion and in SR a TT he will be as he is now, but when he enters Dominion he loses 1 or 2 stacks on death but in 5v5 and 3v3 he remains the same. If any changes arise it should be checked also if he only loses 1 or 2 stacks on death he can not farm the stacks on minions only champion kills so he cant early at lvl 6 minion farm and dominate the map only losing a stack when he dies and rez and get a minion, if Cho is big in Dominion he should earn it fair and square off Champions not hide all game and come out all godzilla like at lvl 7.

Rademus

03-09-2013

I was wondering maybe Thresh could get some work done, His passive is kinda useless in dominon. I love playing Thresh and i just started using him in dominon he would be much better if something could be done about his passive.

Rugby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

pantheon is chillin

SulfuricAcid

03-10-2013

The last match we're actually winning the whole time until the end when it all flipped over because of Kassadin.

Oh, I was caught out of position? Nah - I got this. Its ok if you stunned me too because I still make it to my destination.
Windmill needs my help? Well, I can get there faster then mostly everyone by riftwalking every 5 seconds.
Oh yeah, I can also stop up to two people from capturing a point with no risk since I can just riftwalk back out and do it again.

Byakkychan

03-12-2013

Maybe some easier way to get Fury, Ferocity for Renekton and Rengar?

Detris White

03-12-2013

if i had too choose id say morgana

Big Bang Death

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
From DominateDominion chat:

konfetarius (1:54): well TLDR thresh has a passive that is very strongly tied to minions, and same is basically true for morde, so much love if you could make morde viable for bot lane -_-

Are there any other champs that could use small QoL changes like this?
ad champs are way weak in dom. I belive we need botrk or tanky ad items that are not so expensive

Aidanator12

03-16-2013

TF's passive could be altered seeing as there isn't much minion farming to get extra gold on