Which champions should get minor tweaks for Dominion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakInfinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Sej ulti could use a cdr buff

nebulazero

02-16-2013

Kassadin badly needs a Dominion nerf. I'm ready to stop playing the game until they do...

ynthrepic

02-17-2013

Buffing characters that rely on farm is self explanatory. Other than that I think it's less about buffs and more about nerfs.

Those characters that get consistently banned in inhouse and tournament games need to be looked at. It would be far easier to reduce their dominance than to buff everything else. Obviously though it's only a real handful that we're talking about here... Kha'zix, Kassidin, Jayce.

Blackfrost Janna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Nasus

KaWraith

02-18-2013

temporarily disable the cheesecake tier champions: (Kha'zix, Kassidin, and Jayce) until you are able to come up with solutions.
I think the teemo nerfs and itemization fixes were fair, but they took way too long.
Why leave these dramatically overpowered champions at full power while you work on fixes that take far too long to be implemented? Disabling them only on dominion until they get fixed shouldn't really be that big a problem...is it really going to cut into skin sales for debonair jayce or something? I doubt it.

The Bark

02-18-2013

I agree with Kass, KZ, and Jayce needing some balancing. I play Kass a lot, and it just doesn't seem fair that I can participate in a battle at windmill, escape with barely any life, then pick up 2 health relics on the way to bottom lane and participate in a gank, at a speed only rammus could match (I max cdr early). I think reducing his fantastic mobility may just balance him.

The Bark

02-18-2013

I think Nami needs some love. Her stun is really hard to land in quick paced battles in Dom. Good players don't stand still for long. The time it takes the stun to land, doesn't seem to be affected by the distance the bubble travels. That's an awful long time to stun someone right next to you. Neither Taric nor Sion suffer from this drawback. I don't know why you'd hobble Nami this way.

Vsin

02-18-2013

I'd like Kassadin changes as much as the rest of you, but I'm not sure how you'd go about doing that without making his barely average viability on SR become the new-old Evelynn.

At its core, the reason why Kass is so cheesecake is because of his Ult letting him go anywhere with ease, correct? I suppose one option could be to reduce his Ult's range, if only at earlier ranks? Only thing is, his SR early game now becomes difficult even after 6 because his SR roaming potential suddenly falls through the floor.

Another option could be to increase the debuff duration for increased mana costs from consecutive casts. In this case though, I'd completely shy away from the mana ramp up itself, otherwise once again you're mauling SR Kass.

I mean, I don't think nerfing his damage, or even his passive is going to change his cheese. At the end of the day, his insane map control is what's making him powerful - heck, you could probably remove PQWE and he'd still be viable with a piecemeal crit build after Lv6. Hyperbole aside, any meaningful nerf WILL come in the form of nerfing his Ult somehow. It's just a question of how.

KaWraith

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsin View Post
I'd like Kassadin changes as much as the rest of you, but I'm not sure how you'd go about doing that without making his barely average viability on SR become the new-old Evelynn.

At its core, the reason why Kass is so cheesecake is because of his Ult letting him go anywhere with ease, correct? I suppose one option could be to reduce his Ult's range, if only at earlier ranks? Only thing is, his SR early game now becomes difficult even after 6 because his SR roaming potential suddenly falls through the floor.

Another option could be to increase the debuff duration for increased mana costs from consecutive casts. In this case though, I'd completely shy away from the mana ramp up itself, otherwise once again you're mauling SR Kass.

I mean, I don't think nerfing his damage, or even his passive is going to change his cheese. At the end of the day, his insane map control is what's making him powerful - heck, you could probably remove PQWE and he'd still be viable with a piecemeal crit build after Lv6. Hyperbole aside, any meaningful nerf WILL come in the form of nerfing his Ult somehow. It's just a question of how.
Kassadin could simply be disabled on Dominion until they have a viable solution ready to deploy. This is easily the most obvious way to solve the problem with the least disruption to gameplay.
Lets be honest, if any champion was this powerful on SR (and it has happened), there would be a hotfix patch right quick.

DSpyder

02-20-2013

I pick thresh when people on my team lock Kass.