Katarina just aint what she uset to be?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KYNB23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

just read my earlier post n try to duplicate if u dont like it n it dont work then try something else i have had a game where i didnt die once and got 2 triple kills thanx to team support !alittle! lol if you get good with her she can be very persistent

Tikor

12-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilthane View Post
Kat can be good in some situations, but be absolute **** in others. What I found is that Kat can be really good if you're winning, or is fed, while when you're losing, she is pretty much totally useless. Most of the time too, is that you find you dont do enough damage to really make a difference in a fight.

Dont get me wrong though, when she is fed, or has all her items, higher lvl etc. she can be a dominating force. I have played games where I could wipe all 5 out with 1 or 2 teamates. She is just too random, its hard to make a comeback with her and you pretty much have to rely on teamates late game if you're losing while other characters can still be good even if they're losing.
This.

The only good late-game Kat's I've played have all had good mid games. Items, skills, ect. don't really affect it. Having better team coordination through the opponent's failure (they don't stun you) or your own success (ammumu + kayle) makes Kat viable lategame.

indweller

12-02-2009

during group fights i normally wait a little for the other team to use their stuns, because from what I've seen if you save your stuns for kat then you will be getting rocked by the rest of my team.

CaptainSoda

12-02-2009

Amumu + Malphite + Kat = 3 Man Gank Squad that Kills 5 Man Gank Squads. You literally have all 3 of those ultimates go off and enemy is scrued. Youre talking about not only major stuns, but major damage at the same time.