Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Aether Kayle Voice dialogues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Kayles new dialog with this skin is awful to me, compare the taunts of kayles original skins to her new one and its just laughable.... 'Come here and ill show you all about the after life' Old Skins dialogue, now compare to new dialogue with new skin.. 'As long as i have my wings you will always be in my shadow'... Does that not sound stupid to anyone? just everything the new kayle skin says bothers me it just sounds so stupid and poorly thought out for kayle... The skin by itself 'ok' but the futuristic stuff for an angel with the poor dialogues seems so unattractive to me.I love kayle and own all her skins but this one is off my buy list until they at least change the very bad voice dialogues for her

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

01-16-2013

bump

TheYellingMute

01-16-2013

yeah i agree when i heard the lines they were just so bland. like the voice actor did the entire thing half ass. the suit malfunction joke is so horrible, no real feeling of surprise/shock just the same monotone voice

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Quote:
TheYellingMute:
yeah i agree when i heard the lines they were just so bland. like the voice actor did the entire thing half ass. the suit malfunction joke is so horrible, no real feeling of surprise/shock just the same monotone voice

Ya i agree thanks for commenting, I like kayle a lot and i really feel this does not fit her at all.. Makes her out to be a complete joke..

Mysnomer

01-16-2013

Quote:
XFearHonorX:
Kayles new dialog with this skin is awful to me, compare the taunts of kayles original skins to her new one and its just laughable.... 'Come here and ill show you all about the after life' Old Skins dialogue, now compare to new dialogue with new skin.. 'As long as i have my wings you will always be in my shadow'... Does that not sound stupid to anyone? just everything the new kayle skin says bothers me it just sounds so stupid and poorly thought out for kayle... The skin by itself 'ok' but the futuristic stuff for an angel with the poor dialogues seems so unattractive to me.I love kayle and own all her skins but this one is off my buy list until they at least change the very bad voice dialogues for her

I find it odd that you would criticize the wings/shadow quote, as that's the only one I find decent (delivery could use some work, but that's true of all her lines). But everything else is abysmal, especially a lot of the movement lines.

NotBuzzJack

01-16-2013

Honestly, the VO for the skin does in fact suck. Does it suck enough to keep me from buying the skin? Actually yes, yes it does.

Compare it to the VO on Battlecast Cho'gath and Zombie Brand, and you'll see it just doesn't meet the quality bar.

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Quote:
NotBuzzJack:
Honestly, the VO for the skin does in fact suck. Does it suck enough to keep me from buying the skin? Actually yes, yes it does.

Compare it to the VO on Battlecast Cho'gath and Zombie Brand, and you'll see it just doesn't meet the quality bar.

Same here i really dont want to get it because of the poor quality of nearly everything about the skin.

Neo Cyrus

01-17-2013

Quote:
NotBuzzJack:

Ditto. That and the face, I want to see Kayle's face, not Julia Roberts' after a coke binge. I asked if there was a chance it could be reverted to the original face; IGNORED. Thanks. 1 less sale.

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Quote:
7Cyrus7:
Ditto. That and the face, I want to see Kayle's face, not Julia Roberts' after a coke binge. I asked if there was a chance it could be reverted to the original face; IGNORED. Thanks. 1 less sale.

Haha, ya it dont look like kayle does it. I dont know what riot was thinking when they put this skin in pbe like this... very poor quality...

dct2000

01-18-2013

Quote:
TheYellingMute:

The joke would be better if the voice actress actually had emotion