Plz a lot of people same problem please reply if u have same =(

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valaryant

10-20-2010

same **** here, and has been like this since they implemented Swein, so it doesn't seem somehting the want to fix in the near future, the real problem here, besides the fact that u can't play is when u actualy try to play with ur friends and u just fuk up the game for them and they lose cuz u cant conect and they are missing a champ, so wth?

GuerreroMaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Thx for REPLY need more REPLAY`s to RIOT TEAM answer something???? plz REPLAY if u have same problem =/

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-20-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I just got in for work. We'll investigate.

GuerreroMaya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Thx a lot, We will wait for some fix =/

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-20-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Does the game ever try to load up (do you see the League of Legends sign come up)?

Valaryant

10-20-2010

In my case: yes, everytime and then... nada, the game crashes

Gaiety

10-20-2010

I used to get this error every once in a while (most games would start normally but sometimes I couldn't connect), so I e-mailed support.

In my case, it was related to a port (5000) being blocked by Windows Firewall. The connection to the server randomly selects a port from range 5000 to 50xx (I think it's 5025, but I'm not sure) but each game uses the same port to connect even if you try to reconnect. Allowing these ports through Windows Firewall fixed the problem for me.

However, some people have said that this happens even with the firewall disabled. From the summoner names of many players in this thread, perhaps this is an ISP issue?

Jelaku

10-20-2010

Mine is giving me this firewall issue as well. I had decided to skip waiting for stats, and it wasn't letting me requeue (I was logged in and on the home page in the client trying to play another game), because it claimed I was still tied to a game. Then I restart it, I log in and am immediately brought to a page saying game in progress, reconnect (there is no actual game in progress). Reconnecting gives me the firewall bug (which isnt true since I was just playing fine). So I never go to the home page in the client after closing it, it just gives me the reconnect game still in progress bug.

Freakology

10-20-2010

I see the "League of Legends" emblem pop up and then the crash occurs. Same issue just started with me. I played a few games earlier and it worked just fine. All of a sudden I cannot play. After attempting to reconnect it just throws me back into the main screen of the client to start another game or go to store, etc. Halp!

Kalieki

10-20-2010

same as well

123456 ... 11