Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2325 81.9%
No 514 18.1%
Voters 2839 .

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

03-28-2013

Hmm server maintence again ?

Comonad

03-28-2013

How come the League polls don't automatically display CI's for you
That would be so useful

Naebliss

04-03-2013

This post hasnt been up in a long time... Let's bump it and get back into it!

Purgation

04-03-2013

Quote:
Naebliss:
This post hasnt been up in a long time... Let's bump it and get back into it!

Well, obviously there was the official Riot mega-thread about the pre-game lobby recently, but it would be nice to get an update sometime on what Riot is planning on doing and whewn we can expect to see some of it.

TheCøøkieMonster

04-07-2013

Quote:
Purgation:
Well, obviously there was the official Riot mega-thread about the pre-game lobby recently, but it would be nice to get an update sometime on what Riot is planning on doing and whewn we can expect to see some of it.

Yea we should get Lytes attention here for an update

TheCøøkieMonster

04-08-2013

Quote:
mathepic:
How come the League polls don't automatically display CI's for you
That would be so useful

They have a lot of unfinished things promised to us over 2 years ago on forums. Its a dont worry it will happen thing. Avatar and text only signatures for example.

RavenSword8

04-08-2013

I ran into a guy that trolled because enemy team banned TF and that was the only champ he could abuse to win. So he picked teleport smite Brand and fed. Would have kicked him in a heart beat.

Don't worry though Riot, it was his smurf.

TheCøøkieMonster

04-08-2013

Quote:
RavenSword8:
I ran into a guy that trolled because enemy team banned TF and that was the only champ he could abuse to win. So he picked teleport smite Brand and fed. Would have kicked him in a heart beat.

Thats why Riot needs a system to check for smurfs.... IP or MAC address scan... and if a smurf is suspended, the main should be as well.

TheCøøkieMonster

04-13-2013

Quote:
RavenSword8:

Did you win? Did you report him? No one dodged becasue of the penalty?

TheCøøkieMonster

04-14-2013

Quote:
DrUnne:
See here for a Red concerning information such as this post.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3220746

Edit:

Posting peoples user names can be seen as calling people out on the forums, which can get you banned. Since you were so gung-ho on reporting "trolls" such as you claim I am, I have kindly done the same as yourself sir, including screen shots of your post here.

Another edit:

From the post I linked, it seems to show that many people don't think your idea is a good choice. Despite your claims of "82%" of the community would agree with you.

Still going strong and as you saw the community did take notice...Riot took notice as well and we had a good week long discussion with Lyte on the matter

Nice of you to use smurf accounts to attempt downvote spam though