Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.89%
No 513 18.11%
Voters: 2832. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKillMeFirstxX View Post
an official Poll...

maybe a red could sign this considering they listen to their players...
Looks like Yegg and them are a lil embarased atm.... (only say that because of the lack of their presence)

They said season 1 was to harsh to lose ELO for dodge...so season 2 = no penalty except time wait..... Then Season 3 they still have no vote kick pregame, and they punish dodgeing HARSHER than ever before.....

Im curious why they are controdicting themselves and embarased to join in conversation on it.....

Clearly its what the players want.... do a ingame survey and you will have like 99% saying yes

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

voted yes, without a doubt.

but there needs to be a lot of caveats

1) only kick in a supermajority (4 out of 5, or 3 out of 4 with a duo group vote counting as one)
2) limit the number of votekicks that can be initiated per player per day/# of lobbies/# of games so that people can actually get to play ranked mode and it doesn't devolve to "we got outpicked kick someone"

I'm not sure what else to add for now, but there could be more like an ip cost or lp cost or something. I don't want to turn ranked into a 10 lobbies to find a game deal, but I also loathe the pregame lobby trollfest.

FatherD

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

1) only kick in a supermajority (4 out of 5, or 3 out of 4 with a duo group vote counting as one)
2) limit the number of votekicks that can be initiated per player per day/# of lobbies/# of games so that people can actually get to play ranked mode and it doesn't devolve to "we got outpicked kick someone"

I'm not sure what else to add for now, but there could be more like an ip cost or lp cost or something. I don't want to turn ranked into a 10 lobbies to find a game deal, but I also loathe the pregame lobby trollfest.
That is what the OP pretty much said.

xRabidWalrusx

02-07-2013

Oui Oui monsieur

TheCøøkieMonster

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post

Yup... Testing must be done, but the implementation is necessary

Ippiki Okami

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post

Yup....

Punishment is too severe without a method of defending from pregame trolls.

Even a cancel game vote would work.... vote kick would be best though to punish trolls and put them on the time wait instead of the legit players.
Personaly I think I agree with cancel game vote over votekicking.

FatherD

02-07-2013

Hey TheCkieMonster can I add you as a friend?

Snowblayde

02-07-2013

Poll needs a 3rd option. I cannot give my vote right now. Also this doesn't apply to Normal games, which it should.

A lot of people don't play ranked, but their time is less valuable how ?

Mr Macabr

02-07-2013

I don't think a vote kick should be used - As some times I have noticed members "bully" or single out one person because they don't like their champions or something. So punishing some one who isn't a troll but the others are ganging up on would be unfair.

Hence why I agree with the Vote to cancel a game. 3/5 or 4/5 votes and the game will be cancled is a GREAT idea.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Macabr View Post
I don't think a vote kick should be used - As some times I have noticed members "bully" or single out one person because they don't like their champions or something. So punishing some one who isn't a troll but the others are ganging up on would be unfair.

Hence why I agree with the Vote to cancel a game. 3/5 or 4/5 votes and the game will be cancled is a GREAT idea.
A 4/5 cancel would have to have limitations on uses per day

Vote kick can be used to kick someone not communicating and working with the team....testing will have to be done but it is more fair than the current getting trolled and losing or dodging and still losing because someone is trolling and going to waste the next 20-70 min of your time and harass while doin it