Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.86%
No 514 18.14%
Voters: 2833. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jessejsteeltown

01-16-2013

it will never happen lol
stop hoping
kicking will become to powerful and you would never get into game..

FattestCupcakeNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Shouldn't happen, won't happen. You're not going to force anything, just like you can't force people to play how you want. /thread

TaNKeD

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
To easy to abuse imo, much as i hate champ select trolls.
Explain.

How are you going to abuse needing 4 votes to kick a player and reset the queue?

Just A Game Brah

01-16-2013

Or you can just set it up so that all 10 players in a divisional series game are all up for divisional series. Not doing that way is as absurd as NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL interspersing playoff games within regular season games.

Tryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Please do this... I can't stand playing with these ADC bruisers in silver elo...

IceDragonMaster

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheC°°kieMonster View Post
3 should be kick, 4 should be kick and penalty ?

Is that your thought?

Honestly I dont care as long as it gets in place and it will clean up things....trolls need penalties not the legits
I think this could work but no penalty, just add into matchmaking to start putting people who have been kicked together in games.

Dayblazer

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
This will be abused with lolking.net

And arguments over selection of champions.

This x1000

Seriously I get lolkinged every damn game. and TOLD luls you noob why you play!!1 Uninstall nao!! Which I find vastly amusing since they are the same elo as I am. My K/D/A looks like trash but its also because I play more supportive characters, so people want to dodge. I'd be one of those people consistantly kicked for nothing more then I'm not friends with them and my K/D/A Sucks.. This is why you will never see a vote kick system. Its been shot down everytime it comes up and I'm SUPER glad riot does.

~Down With The Meta~

Alphascrub

01-16-2013

Hey gias, first pick doesn't want to support. Lets kick him...we dont need his smelly cho solo anyway....

TaNKeD

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifico View Post
Hey gias, first pick doesn't want to support. Lets kick him...we dont need his smelly cho solo anyway....
That's 1 player's opinion, a 2nd player doesn't agree, kick can't happen. Problem?

People seem to think that every lobby is full of 3 sheeple that will blindly go with 1 other players opinion

Denmar

01-16-2013

While I agree that there are many problems that need to be addressed in pregame, I do not think that implementing a vote-kick system is the correct solution to the issues. The potential to abuse a vote-kick system is too high - "oh he's the weakest link on the team, lets kick him to see if we can get someone with a higher rating/match history/whatever". However, I strongly believe that reporting and ignoring from the pre-game lobby should be allowed, and pre-game reporting categories should be added.