Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2325 81.9%
No 514 18.1%
Voters 2839 .

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen1994

01-16-2013

it should be 3 votes , so that u can avoid duotrolls

TheCøøkieMonster

01-16-2013

Quote:
Fallen1994:
it should be 3 votes , so that u can avoid duotrolls

3 should be kick, 4 should be kick and penalty ?

Is that your thought?

Honestly I dont care as long as it gets in place and it will clean up things....trolls need penalties not the legits

TheCøøkieMonster

01-16-2013

Quote:
The Sgt Pepper:
Good Idea, but this will never happen. Threads like these have come and gone since season 1.

This maybe true....

But due to the Red response on it, we need it now without question

TaNKeD

01-16-2013

I just don't follow the abuse scenario unless 4 trolls as double duo teams manage to gang up on the one legit guy. That's an extremely unlikely scenario.

Even as a duo you're not going to randomly convince 2 other people to kick the 5 without a real reason.

ackermaNipples

01-16-2013

Quote:
TheCøøkieMonster:
Yegg has now told us something quite interesting...

So apparently if we dodge we lose our places in qualifying and I would assume we also have the lockout timer in place as well?

-------------------------------------------

Due to this high penalty of dodging.... I must make this an official poll now for all Leaguers who are serious about ranked, be it their main or an alt account.

PLEASE GIVE US VOTE KICK PREGAME, TO GET RID OF TROLLS ! ! !

This will allow us to not have to dodge, lower the dodge rate that you say are too high right now, and stop the senseless drama. Yes this will mean trolls will usually wait until in game to troll, but that it will still dramaticly decrease the amount of trolling and dodging that takes place right now.

Lets shoot for 2000 Yes for a red response... and then 250,000 total for a forced change

there are so many flaws in this and I'll just list one of them. You lost your last 6 ranked matches so I guess I'll tell the entire room to kick you and guess what? I'm premade with someone so theres half the votes! just need 1 more!

Seehan

01-16-2013

bump for a good cause

TheCøøkieMonster

01-16-2013

Quote:
ƒlee rancer:
there are so many flaws in this and I'll just list one of them. You lost your last 6 ranked matches so I guess I'll tell the entire room to kick you and guess what? I'm premade with someone so theres half the votes! just need 1 more!

You are naming one possible abuse against all of the gain from a simple feature?

I would guess you are in favor of gun control?

The reason a vote is required is that dodges will be penalized more than ever, meaning that the trolls win, the trolls dont dodge... and the legits lose our hard!

Vote kick must be an option due to the penalties or losing all qualifying work for a single dodge.

Khobahi

01-16-2013

this will just cause more problems with people constantly kicking others if they don't get a perfect team...

TaNKeD

01-16-2013

Quote:
ƒlee rancer:

Then keep it at 4 votes. My bet is you still won't convince 2 more people to kick a 5th player 'just because'

This will kick the afk'ers, and randoms with revive/smite, or 1 person being extremely toxic in chat to the rest of the team

octavian1127

01-16-2013

To easy to abuse imo, much as i hate champ select trolls.