Do we want to option to Vote Kick Pregame in Ranked Matches ?

Yes 2,319 81.89%
No 513 18.11%
Voters: 2832. You may not vote on this poll

[ HMMM ] Season 3 tiers and dodging - Give us vote kick pregame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRiquee

Senior Member

02-01-2013

agree, such a good idea


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDancingDead

Senior Member

02-01-2013

I know and understand the reasons given for people not wanting a vote kick option.

But I also recognize it would do a whole lot more good than bad.

Just let the kicked party queue back up with no penalty. If they're getting constantly kicked, there may just be a reason.

Nothing anywhere will ever be perfect. In striving for perfection, one will often lose sight of reality.

In this case? A very helpful addition to the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maou

Senior Member

02-01-2013

The positives out weigh the negatives. +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRiquee View Post
agree, such a good idea

It has to be done now that we are punished so harshly for dodging in ranked...

Its a must


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDancingDead View Post
I know and understand the reasons given for people not wanting a vote kick option.

But I also recognize it would do a whole lot more good than bad.

Just let the kicked party queue back up with no penalty. If they're getting constantly kicked, there may just be a reason.

Nothing anywhere will ever be perfect. In striving for perfection, one will often lose sight of reality.
Most who say no are the trolls....

Forums are covered with trolls becasue they want attention and to see if people are mentioning their fame for trolling games.

Vote kick is a must now that we will be punished in ranked with such severity


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0hbre

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
Yegg has now told us something quite interesting...



So apparently if we dodge we lose our places in qualifying and I would assume we also have the lockout timer in place as well?

-------------------------------------------

Due to this high penalty of dodging.... I must make this an official poll now for all Leaguers who are serious about ranked, be it their main or an alt account.


PLEASE GIVE US VOTE KICK PREGAME, TO GET RID OF TROLLS ! ! !


This will allow us to not have to dodge, lower the dodge rate that you say are too high right now, and stop the senseless drama. Yes this will mean trolls will usually wait until in game to troll, but that it will still dramaticly decrease the amount of trolling and dodging that takes place right now.


Lets shoot for 2000 Yes for a red response... and then 250,000 total for a forced change

50 votes - we goin now
100 votes - Keep spreading word and commenting your concerns
200 Votes so far keep up the votes and spread word

This isn't fair at all. I am an ad sona, jungle ashe, top lux, and so on player. They fit easily in to solid elo ranked matches and do well. No one should be able to vote against this because they don't like the champion pick. This goes against playing whatever the hell you want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

Senior Member

02-01-2013

I've been screaming for this system forever, and I wasn't the first.

But the vote needs to be 3/5 to compensate for trolling duos and that one annoying guy who just says "fk it, man up and play." That guy doesn't take his elo seriously. -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janitorial Staff View Post
I see an upside and a downside to this.

Upside: the one's who are actually playing the game legitly won't get punished from dodging because of trolls

Downside: I already see abuse when it comes to unorthodox picks, for example: I play AD Thresh as top lane, and most people don't take me seriously. I had a game where I went top as AD Thresh and two premades in my team didn't take me seriously and thought I was trolling so instead they picked an AD Soraka. We lost the game of course. This isn't the only case. There were others, but you get the point.

People are punished right now for dodging trolls....

This rewards trolls and punishes the innocent.

We need a method to cleanse the queues of trolls and reporting isnt enough since pregame does not goto tribunal.

---------------

Like I have mentioned before....season 3 has to many ways of punishment for avoiding trolls and this gives trolls all the power to RUIN the game.

Vote kick is a must...spread word


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDancingDead

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0hbre View Post
This isn't fair at all. I am an ad sona, jungle ashe, top lux, and so on player. They fit easily in to solid elo ranked matches and do well. No one should be able to vote against this because they don't like the champion pick. This goes against playing whatever the hell you want.
Try explaining it before your pick?

If you fail, you're likely going to get raged at and trolled anyways.

Also, does your reasoning outweigh the other uses of this? Like the butthurt Cass who locked in with an AD setup, smite and revive, all because she couldn't mid?

Which happens more often? Legit trolling, or viable unconventionality?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liranforu

Senior Member

02-01-2013

That would be great, sick of annoying, idiotic trolls who ruin the experience for me.