Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.
I can makes me sad that you guys didn't give the previous remodels as much detail on the purely skin recolors. Goth Annie used to be just a straight recolor of the original skin. Why couldn't Ashe, TF, Nidalee, etc get additional treatment on their skins like this?

yoshi1hero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

How dare you ruin my Tibbers riot

Mish

02-01-2013

Shes like a teen now -.-

GenomeVirus

02-01-2013

Great work on Annie! Please please work on Sivir! She so desperately needs the make over! Thank you!

Halcyon On

02-01-2013

The new voice acting is incredibly cheesy and the visual upgrades make her look much older than the intended champion concept, congratulations on ruining a great champion.

ToxicCupcakez

02-01-2013

when is panda annie coming and is goth ever going to be avalible again

campos jcl

02-01-2013

really love the new annie everything seems way cooler and finally no more annoying voice

Thillo

02-01-2013

Really? this visual upgrade is HORRIBLE, clothes, tibbers, all is horrible.....

JevelFaithful

02-01-2013

Still think this tibbers looks a bit too monstrous, old looked just humorous enough.

Annie herself is sweet tought

edit :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.
Gotta admit, tibbers looks better. Just not fond of the new style I guess.

You should post these kind of screenshots more often when you rework. It really allow to see the difference.

Voyles

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thillo View Post
Really? this visual upgrade is HORRIBLE, clothes, tibbers, all is horrible.....
I agree. Horrible! I don't like the new look at all and I'm surprised at how many people do. I don't even feel like playing her anymore. I like the cuter skins and champions and Annie is no longer cute. I guess I have to stick with my Monarch Kog'Maw, Leprechaun Veigar, all the Ziggs, and Arcade Sona.