Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vandorevandor

01-17-2013

Wow... looks awesome :O

Skynade

01-17-2013

This is an awesome visual upgrade for frostfire annie. Now I actually want her... Why did I miss that one sale a couple weeks back! T___T; For the other skins for annie though, I think tibbers needs some work. A couple posters back were right--Tibbers does look like he's falling apart now. Yes more menacing, but still needs some shoulder work!

And on a side note, many people are improperly calling that hat a top hat. It's not, lol. It's more of a gangster/mafia hat. Yes there's a difference.(:

Like 8000 Ninjas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

is the red riding hood Annie upgraded as well? can't tell changes...

Fithfire

01-17-2013

awwwwwww you got rid of the snowflake animation in the "w" i kinda liked that.

O well a much needed graphics update thx riot

blueicefox54

01-17-2013

I'm so excited!!!

omicron

01-17-2013

Yes there is a little red riding Annie upgrade models set, Great job riot!!! Keep up the awesome remodels! Annie and Tibers look great!

LaceyShadows

01-17-2013

Anyone able to answer this?

capslock engage

WHEN DOES IT LAUNCH?

capslock disengage

Desmond Law

01-17-2013

I dont think people are complainging about the appearance of stitches but rather the lack of them and the sudden spillage of orange jello inside of Tibbers.

enaduh

01-17-2013

i love you tibbers, please be the same person...bear...thingy

Jiyune

01-17-2013

Hi Riot, good work on the visual upgrade!

I knew Annie was going to get a VU sometime soon as i notice that all of her skins are made with different models and it is noticeably different but i didn't expect it this soon :O

I love Annie, she has been my main ever since i started playing in 2010! so.. ♥

My comments/feedbacks for the skins based on the images provided (no pbe testing)
- is annie suppose to look older? she doesnt exactly look like a 'child' anymore, i think she's more teenish looking
- amazing face for default skin, looks a lot like the wallart!
- prom queen face looks extremely scary and vicious..compared to other skins? o_o i think its the eyebrows..or the light blue in her eyes but why so scaryyyyy! >_< .. the original looked cute (i know it didnt look evil enough, but this one is too evil!)
- details on goth skin are great and make the skin worth getting.. before it only seemed like a recolour

-tibbers now?..really does look menacing >_< before he looked like he was cute but tries hard to be scary. now he looks ferocious as intended...
- the fire detail within him is an interesting addition, it makes him look like he is stuffed/made of fire which is pretty coool
- the very heavy gorrilla-ish arms/claws - takes the usual bear look away from him and now makes him look some sort of scary abomination summoneddddd (muahaha).. which i guess he is suppose to be...

Overall... the details of the rework is amazing on both Annie and Tibbers, although i wish Annie still look more like a child than teen, and maybe the expression to be tweaked a little so they dont look too creepy? and Tibbers to retain his tryhard cuteness >_<
the main aspect that they still have is that they are darkkkk. Good jobbbb teamRiot!

I know a lot of people arent happy that Annie got a bit of love before some other champions... but she is part of the oldest champions batched released (with a lot of skins too, so i guess they wanted to get it out of the way)
Other champions are waiting in line to be revamped.. hang in there guys, they arent forgotten!

(please don't hate me.. i just really like Annie and GM did ask for any comments and feedbacks! >_<)