Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKombatWombat

01-16-2013

Where's The Love For Annie in Wonderland?

Mikro06

01-16-2013

Soooo ready

Nate Nagato

01-16-2013

This is super awesome. I can't wait to start playing Annie regularly again.

Is Annie also getting an updated splash art?

GreenPandaMRB3

01-16-2013

wow she looks like a teenager now

N0dame

01-16-2013

Tbh, I prefered Tibbers old design, the cross stitches on his torso kinda irk me for some reason.

Though, annies new voice hopefully will be as cool a Lily Pichu's annie rap.

Ihsan

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Hey Guys, thank you for all your comments. I wanted to show you a higher res shot of Annie and Tibbers and show you where she was to where we have taken her.
*EDIT* Feel free to use this image in any Annie visual rework thread you might find.

Thanks for that.

Looking at it, I like where you've gone a lot more.

What I preferred about the old Tibbers model:
*Teeth down not up. This might be more for the the in-game look but the overbite looked better. It's easier to believe that the teeth are going to drive down into a skull rather than an underbite.

*Shoulders and nose on the old model made him look more bear-like and most importantly, intimidating at the same time. It's her bear she's summoning, not a new-age version of the Creature from Dean Koontz "The Watchers. The new model's ears are too cute.

What I preferred about the old Annie Model:
*Simplicity on the face artwork. She looks too mature and the mouth just screams "adult" to me. She's a kid and needs to keep that. The rest of the model is amazing

*Her teddy: In the original it looked alive - one eye glowing just waiting to be summoned. It was that beautiful link between the teddy and Tibbers that brought the two together. Now it's just a generic stuffed bear with a button and bandage eye aka Hobbes or a Winnie the Pooh character. I loved the idea that the teddy was just waiting to be unleashed.

Other than that, I love the work put into this. Please talk them into a re-release of Frankentibbers - it's the only version I'm missing

Mitch Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

This is great! Thanks rework team for updating my favorite champ

cristhiam david

01-16-2013

i love the remake but if its posible to make a remake at least to the jax default skin since he has some weirds movements like the ping on his head and angler jax sometimes his face looks weird too plz

Donnie

01-16-2013

Annie looks awesome! I really love visual upgrades. Do Pantheon and Vladimir next!!

Kawaii black man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

are you updating her older splash arts too? (red riding, gothic, annie in wonderland)