Lets make a adc tier list. Heres mine.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-16-2013

This Tier list is on the ADC only not concidering what supports they have or what junglers so on and so forth. I have searched the web for lists and the ones i find are back in june of 2012.

I dont put champs like kennen or teemo in here because i feel if you build them adc you are not taking full advantage of their kit. (both i feel are better with some or all AP)

ADC Tier List

Tier one

Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Graves, Draven

Tier two

Caitlyn, Sivir, Vayne, Kog'Maw, Corki, Varus

Tier three

Ashe, Tristana, Twitch, Urgot

Why?

Ashe- low range, as well as no great steroid to help her late game.

Caitlyn- Poke,Good range, Falls off

Corki- Poke, True damage, escape/gapcloser, Scales off ap, No steroid

Draven- unmatched in terms of laning damage and he goes into lategame pretty strong.

Ezreal- Built in flash, Long range poke, strong late game

Graves- Good damage in lane as well as passive that keeps him tankier then most adcs

Kog'Maw- Weak laning Amazing late game

Miss Fortune- Strong bully in lane pretty good late game only lacks gap closer

Sivir- Strong poke, Team buff ult, no built in escape or utility

Tristana- Scales off of AP good range but not till later levels

Twitch- Probably best snowball adc but low range and very squshy (only one squishier is probably vayne)

Urgot- Better if built tanky should almost be used as a top lane not strait adc

Varus- Great poke good teamfight ult no escape nothing special late game

Vayne- Weak laning Amazing late game

This is subject to debate and change. What i want to do is CREATE a list, This is just how i feel as of right now. Maybe more tiers, Maybe i forgot a champion. What do you say?

Live2PwnU

01-16-2013

I don't understand why people don't notice Caitlyn, I have recently bought her with some RP and she is a great option, with her range, all you need to do get some speed and stack damage you will be fed in no time. She has a amazing kit to, everything you need, slow-down, damage, only thing bad about her in my opinion is that her skill shot takes a small amount of skill. That's it.

Peligrad

01-16-2013

twitch is so under rated...and trist is solid too. both are solid tier 2. twitch towards the top of the tier.

Sivir on the other hand...tier 3...

Ashe has a unique niche. I'd say she's tier 2.

TW iz Rippin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Twitch is easily tier 1, and corki tier 3...

pineluv

01-16-2013

ez "strong late game"

what.

and i'm not sure where people get the idea that corki isn't better than graves or draven. is it just 'cause he doesn't look as cool? is that what this is?

and the thing about twitch is that he has to capitalize off that moment when he comes out of stealth. if he doesn't, much of his potential damage is ruined. and it's very easy to just go "oh hey, twitch just unstealthed, let's stun him".

workthecorners

01-16-2013

Caitlyn is a strong bully in lane and can poke and push people out of lane but her abilities dont scale as well with ad as other champs and she has no steroid making her fall off late game

Sivir is much like Caitlyn that she can bully a lane also and her boomerang blade scales well into lategame better then caitlyn her lack of escape and not amazing late game i think deserves tier 2

Corki is one of my favorite adc's to play but hes also the same just a bully in lane fact is he probably falls off the worst of the 3 due to having no abilities that scale with ad accept his gattling gun with tiny range(not that its bad) and his ult scales with it but not much.

Twitch is just so squishy and only time he is going to do well late game is if the other team is dumb enough to bunch up for you late game so you can ult their faces off. low range/ unreliable escape laning fase+ nothing special late game. i could see an arguement for tier 2 but def not tier 1

and ez's q scales pretty well into late game but its his e that makes him a good late gamer his mobility and positioning allows for noob mistakes that would get you killed as sivir ashe or vayne

Nexttoradio

01-16-2013

ADC Tier List

Tier one

Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Draven, Ashe

Tier two

Urgot, Caitlyn, Vayne, Twitch, Corki, Tristanna

Tier three

Kog'Maw, Sivir, Graves, Varus

Ezreal - Frostborn gauntlets and mobility make this guy one awesome kiter that does good aoe damage in team fights.

Miss Fortune - Her ultimate is just amazing if the enemy is locked down. Her damage output is mixed a bit and she can bully during laning phase.

Draven - Can bully like no other (except maybe urgot) during laning phase and doesn't really fall off. Good aoe damage during teamfights like ezreal.

Ashe - Good range and one of the safest lane phases out there make her dependable. Her ult is an automatic initiation whenever u want.

Urgot - In the land of bruisers and assassins he can survive a burst better than other adc's. On top of that he has one amazing lane phase with epic bullying available.

Caitlyn - Caitlyn Nunu or Caitlyn Nidalee are both rough. Nunu keeps her really strong ,and her range keeps her safe from the dangers of the league of bruisers.

Vayne - can have either a rough laning phase or strong laning phase depending on lane parter/opponent. Regardless of the lane she has the capability to scale into late game to a point no other carry but kog can compare to.

Twitch - Spray and Pray can wreck an entire team. He can also get out of some sticky situations with his stealth and harass well during laning phase.

Corki - One of the best escapes available and good burst damage. He's relaly strong and well rounded but is a little less awesome than some of the other champions on the list.

Tristanna - Has a nice early game and late game and applies grievous wounds to make people cry. Her ultimate is very nice if people are jumping on you and her jump is amazing since you can reposition 1-3 times on average in a fight. Her Q's attack speed buff is also insane.

Kog'Maw - His damage is nuts but he just falls over so easily to the current bruiser-assassin meta. If your team can protect him then hes awesome, but if you cannot he is a liability.

Sivir - Not bad, but she is a niche pick to be used against certain enemies.

Graves - I thought with the new ad caster items graves would go nuts and be op, he didn't and hes not. Hes just a blah champion right now.

Varus - One of my favorite adc to play, but he has no answer for the assassin-bruiser meta and his laning phase is only average. Against a non-aggressive opponent he can be the bully, but against harassers he becomes the prey. Just a weird adc with no escapes outside of his ultimate.

fletche00

01-16-2013

Based off Original Poster

Tristana is Easily tier 1, she can dominate anybody with a channel ult, and she can push multiple people out of your group w/ her ult, AP scaling means nothing, she still owns late game, better, if not an equal to Vayne late game.

Ez should be dropped to t2, his early game is amazing, but he relies on abilities for his dps, which means if he doesnt hit them, his dps is ****.

Cait is tier 1, her early game domination is hard to counter, she can bully all but sivir out of lane, and can mess up her opponents with ease.

Sivir is tier 3, she is more so a direct counter ADC than a reliable one, and needs a certain team around her to reach her full potential.

The rest of it looks good. Honestly though, any one of these can be tier 1 w/ the right player and team comp.

Kadajko

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post

Ezreal- Built in flash...
Yes.

Quote:

Ezreal- Built in flash, Long range poke...
Uhuh.

Quote:

Ezreal- Built in flash, Long range poke, strong late game
Bull sh*t.

workthecorners

01-16-2013

ok well i decided to revamp this to 4 tiers

tier 1

MF Draven

Tier 2

Ezreal Graves Caitlyn Vayne Corki

Tier 3

Kog'Maw Sivir Twitch Ashe Varus

Tier 4

Tristana urgot

Ashe- low range, as well as no great steroid to help her late game.<< yes she is a "safe pick" but shes not a bully therefor your enemy can pick vayne and just scale better then you only thing keeping her from tier 4 is her ult and constant slows(utility)>>

Caitlyn- Poke,Good range, Falls off <<she can bully the lane but i feel she falls off too hard to be one of the best>>

Corki- Poke, True damage, escape/gapcloser, Scales off ap, No steroid

Draven- unmatched in terms of laning damage and he goes into lategame pretty strong.

Ezreal- Built in flash, Long range poke, <decent> late game <ok yes ez dosnt scale into late game like kog vayne or draven but his amout of safeness do to his built in flash allow him to escape bad situations where others get killed. only corki and trist have like abilities but i feel ez scales better then both>

Graves- Good damage in lane as well as passive that keeps him tankier then most adcs <i moved him away from tier 1 but i cant move him far i still feel his tankyness and burst damage keep him among the top>

Kog'Maw- Weak laning Amazing late game <what "Nexttoradio" said is perfect>

Miss Fortune- Strong bully in lane pretty good late game only lacks gap closer

Sivir- Strong poke, Team buff ult, no built in escape or utility <again what "Nexttoradio" said is on par she is a good pick vs a caitlyn or other long range i think her countering ability as well as team buff ult keeps our out of the bottom>

Tristana- Scales off of AP good range but not till later levels <i guess i should explain this more.

1. scales off ap
2. expolding shots pushes lane even when you dont want
3. no amazing poke

her grievous wounds is nice vs voli or sion
her escape/repositioning/gapcloser is great

Twitch- Probably best snowball adc but low range and very squshy (only one squishier is probably vayne)

Urgot- Better if built tanky should almost be used as a top lane not strait adc

Varus- Great poke good teamfight ult no escape nothing special late game

Vayne- Weak laning Amazing late game

12345 ... 6