Finally finished translating the Korean Honor Comic [NSFL]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synaptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

pretty magical

Vivid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

I lost it at the Olaf rape train

Solcrushed

Live Balance Designer

01-16-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

While this is funny and all, please indicate somewhere that you have taken great liberties with the translation as this is an official comic from the KR team to combat trolling in the Korean servers.

Dobagoh

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
While this is funny and all, please indicate somewhere that you have taken great liberties with the translation as this is an official comic from the KR team to combat trolling in the Korean servers.
Can you guys give us a comic to combat trolling on the NA servers?

SpaxTik

01-16-2013

The Riven one. BWAHAHAH.

Moai

01-16-2013

Quote:
Yes, he needs to say it's from Korean server, but he also has to mention that he exaggerated and manipulated contexts to make it funny. I'm not even sure you can say this is a 'translated Honor Comic' because the original version of this comic is to show how honor system works and how it should be worked.

Rignite

01-16-2013

Quote:
I found it hard to laugh at even the most joking of sections simply because of how truthful so much of the thing feels. If you're that worried about its translation, maybe release a correct compendium for us all?

Wait but I thought Tribunal was working, why would you need further tools to combat trolling if your main form of doing so has supposedly being working from the start?

Prisoner Island time maybe? I mean, it's not like you haven't already begun to embrace a lot of things DotA2 employs, why not that as well?

Avalonicous

01-16-2013

10/10 awesome read

Roaming Support

01-16-2013

Olaf Page made me laugh really loudly at work. Time to get back to work.

11/10, would read again

Theorycrafter

01-16-2013

Is this a parody or are Koreans really that insecure about being perverted or dealing with such behavior? I'm mildly confused, haha!