Welp, I'm done playing Heimerdinger. Thanks for another nerf, Riot.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truculence

01-15-2013

Turrets will now prioritize champion minions first. Heim hasn't had a really good indirect nerf since you prevented dragon and baron from having armor and MR lowered, so it's really good that you've kept him in check.

I love that my favorite champ and lane has already become so thoroughly unenjoyable that I would much rather take any other position.

By the way, don't ever release QoL updates for him, like giving him a timer on his turret cd like everyone else has for stackable abilities. Really, we enjoy living on the edge of our seats spamming in vain.

Off to play the bruisers and AD casters you so clearly want me to be playing.

/rant

EDIT: Thanks Statikk and Xypherous for your replies, and everyone else for showing some love for Heim. A Heimerdinger thread going beyond two pages of bumps and "Didn't you see that rework dude", didn't think I'd live to see the day.

N8RZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

I am more than with you man BUMP

Trylobyte

01-15-2013

Heimer has been a joke since the last time I played actively. Which was Season 1. I don't think he's had any point in at least three years where he was ever considered good at anything. Really need a rework and some serious love.

PRIME LTD

01-15-2013

his turrets should be targeted last

rastarogue

01-15-2013

bump

Truculence

01-15-2013

Sick and tired of waiting for something to be done. Truly, the most optimistic I can be as a guy who plays "The 'Revered' Inventor" is that I think "Maybe they'll update Heimerdinger this year." Heimerdinger is what got me hooked on this game, and it will probably be Heimerdinger that gets me to finally leave it.

Truculence

01-15-2013

Back to the top

Truculence

01-15-2013

Question I'd like to have Riot answer: What does Heimerdinger do better than any other champ? What is the incentive to pick him? I've either lost sight of it or don't know it.

Graszwhistle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

hiemer is in the queue for a rework last I heard.

I wouldn't fret to much man.

Zazparoni

01-15-2013

guys i got it, they want you to chose heimerdinger so you can give other people good scores

1234511 ... 43