Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Corporate Mundo and Office Space

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwturOwnage

Recruiter

10-20-2010

So, I'm a Mundo main and I purchased Corporate about two weeks back because it gets bought as it pleases-- anyway, my Sociology 101 teacher assigned my class to watch an old (1999) comedy movie called Office Space so that we could discuss examples of anxiety in the office and at the corporate level.

I was amazed to see the extent to which Corporate Mundo was inspired from this movie-- from the jokes and quotes to his whole silly fashion faux pas of wearing a belt and suspenders together.

Nice job, Riot

minervastouch

10-20-2010

I am surprised its the first time you have ever seen office space... **** shame it took you this long :P Great movie.

JesterCapp

Technical Artist

10-20-2010

True Fact, Zileas has threatened to fire people upon hearing that they had not seen Office Space.

Don't worry; the situation has been remedied in every instance. Interpret as you will!

Weaver2

10-20-2010

How could you NOT have seen office space?!?
I'm in fact insulted you needed to describe it as "an old 1999 comedy called Office Space". Everyone should know this movie.

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

10-20-2010

*gets fired from the League*

ChibiTushi

10-20-2010

what is this..

...i don't even

durpado

10-20-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMazopPwMI

jump to conclusions.

Gale

10-20-2010

I've been on a movie binge lately. I'll have to check this out I guess. And if someone is gonna scream at me for not seeing it, I was only 10 when it came out so give me some leeway.

Weaver2

10-20-2010

Quote:
durpado:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMazopPwMI

jump to conclusions.

You can buy office space stuff for realz if you want:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/8e6c/#tabs

GunnaGitcha

10-20-2010

I feel old now, thanks jerk. 1999 is now "old", siiiiigh.

Quote:
JesterCapp:
True Fact, Zileas has threatened to fire people upon hearing that they had not seen Office Space.

Don't worry; the situation has been remedied in every instance. Interpret as you will!

I've disowned a few friends for not having seen Biodome.