Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

youtube subscription and free fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirtnugget

10-20-2010

Sorry if this is old news, but I haven't been able to find any information about it. There are several posts on Riot's youtube page asking about receiving a free Fiddle for subscribing, does anyone know about this??

Thanks

colloquial

Emissary of the League

10-20-2010

I am pretty sure this is just a rumor that is floating around for whatever reason.

I have never seen any official word from Riot on it, and this is the kind of thing they would want to be common knowledge in order to get more viewers and more publicity.

Jonathan Kent

10-20-2010

You could buy the retail copy, he's in it I think.

NotSoLegendary

10-20-2010

I subbed them in Youtube half a year ago, i doubt they give Fiddle for it, or I'd have him already

theninjafury2011

04-19-2011

it's not fake i think it's real because it says subscribe on youtube and fiddle is right next to it. im trying to find how to get him too.

Heil

06-29-2011

It would be awesome if someone would reply to this with some solid info.

scanjet1000

08-07-2011

i lie pie

RE270416

08-09-2011

lol I already hav him

Jaedan37

08-11-2011

I don't believe you do, I know you can get tristana from liking them on facebook, and they advertise that. I think the reason for this rumor is that they have a picture of a champion beside the links to facebook, youtube, and twitter. The champions are tristana, fiddlesticks, and twisted fate, respectively. I'm pretty sure because you get tristana from facebook and her picture is beside the link, people assumed you could get the other two champions as well. I could also be wrong and they could just be dropping the ball on advertising.

libertyzero

08-16-2011

Quote:
Jaedan37:
I don't believe you do, I know you can get tristana from liking them on facebook, and they advertise that. I think the reason for this rumor is that they have a picture of a champion beside the links to facebook, youtube, and twitter. The champions are tristana, fiddlesticks, and twisted fate, respectively. I'm pretty sure because you get tristana from facebook and her picture is beside the link, people assumed you could get the other two champions as well. I could also be wrong and they could just be dropping the ball on advertising.

ur prolly right cuz the facebook one came with a link for tristana. the youtube and twitter page didnt have links to the toons