Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exte3

01-16-2013

why nerf my kha'zix was so beautiful TT_TT

IJinxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

I feel they may have messed up on the buffing of Diana and Rengar. Both champions, even after recent patches I have seen do very well and played very strongly because of skilled players. Now you give Diana a longer range on Lunar rush, and you increase the duration of Thrill of the hunt? That just makes it so much easier for both of these champions to easily fine, pick off, and jump on a feeble target with very little consequences.

ratcharmer

01-16-2013

About the Talon nerfs--the reason they hit him so hard is because the bugfix gave him a LOT more damage, and he was doing pretty well before the fix. So, I don't think it's nearly as bad as it looks.

I suppose we'll see though.

. . . and it looks like I'm back to rushing Philo stone before crystal flask.

Tasamaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
It seems to me like the primary effect of this change will be easier farming under tower. If you lose a tower because of this change, you were likely going to lose it anyway.
That's very "logical" thinking >.> lol

DivineJackalope

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
  • The camera snap that occurs when you respawn can be disabled by setting "DisableCameraSnapOnRespawn=1" in Game.cfg
Best patch ever.

Tasamaki

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cercris View Post
I dunno about anybody else, but really there are two ways they can change Eve that would really help with a lot of problems and they don't seem to notice.

Get rid of the stealth entirely.

-OR-

Reduce the stealth sight radius significantly or remove the stealth sight radius altogether to allow full stealth. Reduce the range for Hate Spike and Ravage so you have to kiss your opponent to use them, increase the mana cost significantly for Agony and make it AoE with a small radius from the heroes position, and increase the cooldown times of all three a lot.

The first way makes more sense seeing as the stealth sight radius is so large as to only be useful if playing from the back field. The second way would make the character a true stealth assassin. Pure glass-cannon that no one can see until up close. Easy to fight against if you have revealing items. Significant change and probably would break the character in transition.
The first one wouldn't work due to her character design :0 she lurks in the darkness.. You have to consider the characters story before removing specific skills xD..

Ewendor

01-16-2013

I might have to try Kassadin again, that bug was the reason I haven't played him for a year or more.

Iratus

01-16-2013

I'm scared. This looks like a risky set of changes but hey, Riven finally gets the nerf she has been begging for since her launch!

ManGai

01-16-2013

Alistar

Base movement speed increased to 330 from 325

Headbutt
Range increased to 650 from 600
Alistar the most banned support needed a buff ?.... logic....

Cerulean Laser

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
[youtube]drNRCr8KTPA[/youtube]

Syndra
  • Transcendent
    • Now increases range on Unleashed Power by 75 at max rank
  • Scatter the Weak
    • Cooldown reduced at later ranks to 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 seconds from 18/17/16/15/14
Got my Favorite Mid Back