Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toha01

01-16-2013

Why was Riven gutted so hard? Her HP5 was HALVED for gods sake, it's one of the lowest in the game right now.

Powersausage

01-16-2013

Wow hahah what comments i have just read... i guess all the negative comments come from bad players or something. Riven has way to much power early game and this nerf makes it so You cant snowball early game and be unstoppable. Eve her ult is supposed to be a INITIATOR not a FINISHER. haha she isnt useless obiviously you just arent using you champ right, Lee Sin was pretty hard at beginning game but late game he was manageable I can say I dont agree with nerfs but i understand. For everyone who wasnt paying attention to this video and the notes they are creating balance to the game and make it a CHALLENGE. If you want to play a game thats easy go play WOW. For the ones who see this as a bad patch well haha time to pone up on your skills because whenever the next patch comes out its going to be a bit ruff haha.

Garren, Darius and Xin need rework.....I would say I would much like to see them nerfed then lee. But hey its not me.''

Sejuani Buff so she is viable in ranked or am I the only one haha.

Mr Kirby1212

01-16-2013

Quote:
YoBuggered:
Pretty nice these changes, however why isn't there a change to the more frequent and more OP champs.
Take teemo and darius for an example, YOU FREAK OUT WHEN LANING THEM!
They are the op people who need nerfs, such as;
Teemo's shrooms should scaled less with AP, andlast not 10 minutes,but 5 perhaps?
Teemo's DOTs ( damage over time ) on his toxic shot is also scaled too highly. Also the impact damage is OP!
Darius is kinda fine..... i kick his arse any day!

Btw everything else but eve seems good, she is TOO SQUISHY..... and nerfed too much!
^ anyone else think so? ^

spot on, except the darius thing lol he is hard, yeh teemo is too op and they killed talon, riven, lee sin was ok.... but eve wow u wrecked her (again), seriously just buff her and talon only a bit just to stop the pain, talon is gonna do barely any damage, and eve well there is no hope for her and riven lost her sustain, a sheild buff *dumb, idiot voice* nice one :$

xxyouninoxx

01-16-2013

Bye bye eve was fun play with u..

Was needed the khaz nerf (agree)

But why no nerf ap yi? why no nerf Darius!!???? (they're so OP champs)

If khaz get a little nerf why they not? (or at least darius)

So lets just wait until netx patch for new reasonable nerfs!

L A GunZ

01-16-2013

To the players who are qqing about Eve or saying goodbye to her, let me remind you that she is still one of the most pain in the ass champs in game at the moment. I say this because just her being on the map forces you to buy vision wards just to see where she is going. That 125 gold does add up after awhile especially for top and mid. What riot did was correct to lower the rang of her ult so it does not snipe while she gank's but, by no means did that change kill this champ. Her play style in mid might change a little bit because her ult range but I don't think it will take her out of play completely in mid.

All in all this is a great patch and i can not wait for the start of Season 3

xxyouninoxx

01-16-2013

ASG Cyborg

01-16-2013

cant wait ♥
how long till the sever coming back up?

Rosino

01-16-2013

tnx for nerfing my main character again, now plz i want my riot points back for the skins i bougth because eve is anymore viable so i dont gonna play her again till the nerf continues.
lol 25% currenth hp damage so in certain cases this is the low damage ult in the whole game am i right? the only long range skill she have and cant finish a oponent

Instantpwnz

01-16-2013

Quote:
xxyouninoxx:

why you double posting ????? O_o and why cry about it not like there going to change it back cus your all on here crying about it. my concern is why the servers are still down........ i wanna play b4 i have to go work on my car................

b0zz

01-16-2013

Kind of funny to read all the "Darius OP needs nerf" comments out there. No champion is OP, not even Darius. Pick any champ who can harass him and has mobility and there you go, simple counter. Not even Darius is invincible once you gank him or start chasing him.