Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al3x4ndar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Alistar
  • Base movement speed increased to 330 from 325

Nami
  • Base movement speed increased to 335 from 330
One could think that Nami is the melee and Alistar is the ranged here.

Josh86

01-16-2013

Disappointed that the cone for those ranged abilities is now attached. Morde's Siphon is my bread and butter and I like to forecast it ahead of the character in certain areas. Same with Cho'gath's Scream. Now that it's attached it will be harder to catch champions just at the end of the cone's range because you will have to estimate the distance to the champ first before bringing up the cast/cone. That or you have to automove into range first while bringing up the ability and waiting to move in range.

I know I and maybe others, will end up moving in too close to make sure the cone hits -- it will make it harder to dance around and play with distance/harass. Maybe that's the point though. To me, Morde's cone did seem to hit farther than the range actually shows. Maybe had to do with the projected cast movement?

I play a lot of Karma as well and I know its not as easy to hit with her Wave at the very extreme distance like Morde and Cho.

By the way, the tool-tip on Karma's ult has an inconsistency. The tool-tip reports the cooldown as 1/100 of what the the actual cooldown is. As is 0.24 sec instead of 24 seconds when I have no CDR.

Goddess Antheia

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFigure13 View Post
Turrets should be player targetable, if you attack a champ in range, that turret should put aggro on them. Would make turret diving with OP damage champs less done and overall improve game play. I also think that damage should scale, not that tanks can't tank a turret but that they deal adequate damage as a champ levels.

Doesn't it already do that ? .-.

Pickalo

01-16-2013

I'm really getting sick of riot having skin sales on all the champions they are going to nerf 1 week later.......

Labomba

01-16-2013

Wasn't Amumu's ult changed on PBE? What happened to that?

Eve's increased cooldown on ult seems a bit extreme. dial it back some.

Rengar still not as strong as other top laners. Still not going to be as fast as other junglers.

Riven -- you reduced her health regen, but buffed her shield? What were we trying to solve again? Let's not forget that the health regen nerf is overcome by additional pot stacking (as if this wasn't already THE strategy for top lane champions...).

The jungle changes are pretty outrageous. I feel the big monsters received waaaay too much health. Dial back the cost of machete so junglers can take an additional health pot, or nerf the damage on the big monsters.

SilentShad§w

01-16-2013

When will the patch be over?

DehuManizeD95

01-16-2013

its cool! rengar modifications so good!...but i think the distance that triggers the turrets its soooo long, and blitzcrank Q its so long too

Mr Kirby1212

01-16-2013

really, nerf talon and not darius. u guys are kinda dumb, the more u nerf the more we play dota, so unnerf talon and nerf darius. and wtf is with the jungle cant u just leave it. and seriously teemo needds a nerf asap, in one day i saw a teemo in every game, he is too op.

not ur smartest patch(btw u call tht a diana buff?)

Goddess Antheia

01-16-2013

Not liking the eve nerf.

I never found her that much of a problem.

But, now she really wont be a problem.

iSweetMelody

01-16-2013

Dear Riot Please rethink about nerfing Riven.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2934807
^
From a player who has the perfect reason I honestly believe why riven shouldn't be nerfed.
(Sorry not so good english)