Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamond Troll

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlinx4 View Post
Well Lee Sin has been nerfed to irrelevancy .
Lee Sin is still one of the best in the jungle. They just wanted him to actually be semi-manageable for the opposing team. He is still a tier 1 pick, and he most likely still rule the jungle. The nerfs he is suffering are not even that huge. His gameplay changes should hardly be noticeable. (Except for the range and early game slow percentage on his E)

yawer22

01-18-2013

Why nerf TALON?!!!

=c

captain Awesome7

01-18-2013

while casting and you are stunned, that is considered an "interrupt" yes? if so.. then vi vault breaker bug is not fixed. you still have to wait for full CD when that happens, no reduction

OpprobriumIII

01-18-2013

Buff fizz

Xaneros

01-18-2013

the only real problem i saw with this patch is the nerf to evelynn ult can u throw a base damege on it please so she can retain the ability to kill almost dead opponents or raise its ratio back up to compensate for the damege she is losing or something

Son of Blood

01-18-2013

After raging for awhile, then play testing her, and raging again, I have finally come to terms with Evelynn's nerfs. I don't agree with the idea behind them, nor the implementation of them, but I feel she is at a good point to slowly rebuild her properly.

Right now, the sole major change that I would like to see is on her Ult, as many have said. I don't mind the range at all to be honest, but the CD has to come back. As is, she is waiting too long for her sole combo starter. The second part of the issue is her damage, again as has been said. No base means that she has one of the most useless ultimate's in the game,when not used for initiation. Each tier should have a base damage, perhaps capping at around 250. This would be enough to allow for her ult to still be used as desired, without removing its use as "intended".

On a semi related note, this thread has to be filled with the most ludicrous amount of parrots I've ever seen. I don't recall a time when Riot ever said that her ult was solely meant for initiation, and it sure as hell wasn't used as such. Yet Riot says in the patch notes that it was always supposed to be as thus, and the echo of those words can be heard on dozen of forums, by hundreds of thousands of players worldwide, all trying to sound like they knew the down-low long before us other simpler folk did.

Frankly, asking one character to suicide means that her ultimate has become "Go initiate, and then watch from the fountain as we 4v5 them". It's quite silly for her to be the one entering group combat first, and sillier still to expect the players of one of the squishiest characters in the game to innately know that blindly running to your death was "always the intent". It's quite hard to argue this matter, when some of the most commonly used bruisers in the game have melee pulls and toss backs with identical ranges to her ult. Her initiation is a sure fire way to find yourself singed into your enemies, and a countdown to shame beginning.

Simply put, her ult should be able to be used however the individual likes. If that means killing one person at low health, so be it. Frankly, if I want to waste my ultimate on one person to secure a kill, I should be able to. No one who has ever played Ezreal of Ashe could argue this point. The amount of times I've seen those two blindly fire their ults across the map in the hope of securing a last hit/ks is innumerable, and will never cease. Yet I'd imagine they would rage even harder if suddenly those carries could no longer acquire kills with such unerring ease, and neither of them are doing so during the initiation phase.

-SoB

DarkApotheosis

01-18-2013

Evelynns new ultimate is so trash, and the extremely long cool down on a bad ultimate makes no sense, Just saying... You guys should of left it the way it was, and just Nerfed the range to 700 and added the longer cool down.

Zer0HP

01-18-2013

Items that you don't have enough gold to purchase still light up sometimes.

txtmsg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I loled at the Lee Sin part cause is true...

Zepherith

01-18-2013

Uhhhhhhh I still see the recall animation when I first see an enemy champ can you fix it like you said you would before?! PLEASE?!