Preseason Balance Update 2 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ur210

01-17-2013

So basically, teemo is hiemerdinger level now? He doesn't get played often in ranked before the nerd, now no one plays him. Same with eve.
Why did you nerf teemo when he wasn't even op?
How come darius, ahri, ezreal, etc didnt get nerfed?

Way to go riot...

Sangheili XIII

01-17-2013

im really upset with the nerf to eve's ult. you cannot execute at all with this skill anymore, idk how you can balance this, maybe have it do a slight flat dmg plus less % of current hp or something. for instance i played a game earlier where a kog was going to get away with 100 hp or so, used ult to at the least slow so i could catch up, but it should kill in that instance instead it did 15 dmg and slows? worthless...... ya its good for initiations but it was already good for that previously, now its ONLY good for initiations and nothing more.

not to mention the increased CD on her ult, lets make it worthless and make it so you cant use this worthless skill for a longer period of time. you made it so eve now has to CHASE for her kills. she cant properly assassinate anymore, to get the most out of it you are going to want to use it when enemy is at full health, and if you do so your prey is going to most likely going to be able to turn and run to safety.

Sangheili XIII

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCocoa View Post
Please make Evelynn's ult have a base damage Make the damage somewhat similar to Elise's Neurotoxin. Base damage plus percent health and reduce the ratio a bit.
im not the only one who feels this is a solid fix apparently

Purple Starmie

01-17-2013

Annie had a major change, but it seems noone has noticed it, and the developers didnt publish either.

I'm not sure if the effect was really the desired or not, but using molten sheld counts for the Pyromania's counter.

DeathBaron666

01-17-2013

why have they never nerfed yi, ap yi is so broken both early and mid game

JohnnyT

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantxm View Post
Let's say you both have 50 HP and the other champion is under tower. Previously, Evelynn could flash, ult, then use the shield to tank 1 tower hit. If she wasn't fast enough, she would die anyway due to the second tower hit. Now, if you were in that same scenario, you have to run in, ult for the shield (and let's hope they don't autoattack you before you ult goes off), and ravage and flash out and let's hope they didn't ignite you. If you are lower level and ravage can't kill them, you have to hate spike and ignite and still hope that you have enough shield, little minion aggro, and no ignite on you in order to survive. Obviously, all of these EVE ES OP HUE people are going to say that is a good thing. But now Evelynn is the only burst champion without an ability that can be used as an execute. Not only does she have a really weak laning phase without her ult, her ult has very limited usage now. If you aren't initiating with it, you might as well not use it. I honestly cannot think of any caster without an execution. I cannot think of anyone with a more useless ult in any situation where the champion is less than 100% hp.

This ^^

RAGE Epacx

01-17-2013

Vi's Q still goes on CD when interrupted

Suicidegirl69

Recruiter

01-17-2013

EVEEEEEEE nerf hammer like what dafuq riot fails again

Sedeth

01-17-2013

I am not happy with the jungle. To be Frank it sucks, it was a lot better before this patch. I understand that they want to make it more of a challenging and make the player think about early ganking and trying to keep up and blah blah blah, but this change is an epic fail. If anything please change it the way it was please.

Hell Nomad

01-17-2013

I can understand the nerfs that happened to Evelynn as well as your reasoning behind them, but i fear you went to far. I have 2 main problems with what you've changed, and thats the mana cost of her q, and the cooldown on her ultimate. in lane, Evelynn needs her q to farm effectively against most mids such as cassiopea, karhus, and oriana, but with the huge mana cost, she now loses so much mana so fast that it's not worth playing as her. to be a good Evelynn, you need to quickly take out the wave and go roam when there is a good opportunity top or bot lane. But now, Evelynn is so mana hungry just by farming that when an opportunity does arrive, she's too low on mana to have a real impact in her ganks. and if you were to itemize around those mana problems, you lose a large portion of her damage, which makes her less of an assassin. As for her ult, i understand that she had it too often in lane, which is why you increased the cooldown, but later game, she needs it to be a 60 second cooldown t match the deathfire grasp. that item works hand in hand with her ultimate, and the fact that her ult is 150% the cooldown of the DFG is very noticeable late game and makes her unreasonably weaker.