Champion Price Reduction Schedule

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bladeweed

01-15-2013

this is really cool, thanks.

are there any plans to reduce the price of the Champions Bundle since all the champs in it now cost less RP?

it would also be great to see some new bundles, or to be able to make our own bundle. I feel like if you are going to spend 20-25 bucks you should be able to get a lot of champs at once.

Reggaejunkiejew

01-15-2013

So let me get this straight, even though I bought Leona and Wukong with RP prior to this announcement I don't get some sort of a refund? Da fauq?

flyingblind

01-15-2013

You're retarded riot

Leib Olmai

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggaejunkiejew View Post
So let me get this straight, even though I bought Leona and Wukong with RP prior to this announcement I don't get some sort of a refund? Da fauq?
Why would you get any refund ?

Question would be more like : "Da fauq r u rtarded lul?", to speak in your language.

NinetyNineTails

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggaejunkiejew View Post
Why would you? You knew the price at the time, you thought about it, you decided it was worth it. Do you go back to your computer parts store and expect a refund because your parts are a quarter the price they were two years ago?

Prophet Six

01-15-2013

Hippalus, you're the bomb. You're doing awesome things with this game, keep it up!

Kelps24

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Here back when Wukong came out for the first time... Back in the day.

Boom Swagz

01-15-2013

needed yoric @_@

Sapheriel

01-15-2013

that reminds me: did yorick's ghouls ever get a base MS buff after the changes to champion base MS and boots?

AntagonistOfHell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Phenomenal!