Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Price Reduction Schedule

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snakewise

01-23-2013

next i would like if they reduced pantheon or lee sin to 1350ip/585rp

kraawll

Recruiter

01-26-2013

who went down from the relese of thresh

DevilMayFriki

01-26-2013

So can we have a date for this??? Thresh is out and no price reduction was apllied

Sukishoo

Recruiter

01-26-2013

You must not read closely http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3004220

tom90996

01-27-2013

There are going to be so many ******* playing udyr

CelestialBeign

01-29-2013

which r going to be the next champions of 6.3k or the others too if its possible to know, that will have a IP reduction...?

Therazan

01-29-2013

Not about the pricing itself, but i'd like the champion being reduced to be announced more clearly... and the announcement to be more visible. Since Thresh was released I was looking for it, and i just now found out. Not everyone goes checking for it in the forum, and even a sidenote at the end of the champion's release announcement, like "By the way, X is reduced to 4800 IP now." would be very helpful in my opinion...

2pudge1cup

01-30-2013

so whens thresh being reduce? come on riot!

TraxxofRain

02-01-2013

When will these reductions take place, exactly? I really want Wukong, but he's still 6300 IP... :S

Edit: Apparently I can't read.

CelestialBeign

02-02-2013

What about the next "EXTRA" champion that will have IP reduction? not the 6.3k champs, the others..