Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Percentage reached

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jimmy Noir

10-19-2010

On this thread I'd like everyone who is working on the mac beta to post their estimate of the percentage done of the Mac version when compared to the PC, if they happen to come by this thread. Thank you.

Velkorious

10-19-2010

90%

The Mac client as it is now is fully playable and I'm enjoying it. Most of the bugs involve graphical things appearing or disappearing, low framerates, and slow load times. Mostly all inconveniences.

cheezperson

10-20-2010

90% is a good estimate

The bugs that I'm getting involve invisible champions and early game lag-spikes. Even with that it's still very playable.

Warbéar

10-20-2010

3 of my mains are invisible still. Post game score screen takes forever to load. There are still fps drops during the first 10 seconds. You still get 3 - 4 icons on your dock at once for the same game.

80% is pushing it.

Jimmy Noir

10-21-2010

Thank you all for posting. I hope you come back at some point a update this board as frequently as possible