Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Since the patch.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velkorious

10-19-2010

I'm getting worse framerates, even when there's only one champ on the screen.

And the loading time before the match seems to have gotten worse. I was usually in the last 33% of people to finish before the patch, but now I'm always last, with loading at 50-60% when everyone else is done.

Anyone else getting this too?

On the plus side, the wait time after matches is significantly better.

*EDIT*

Specs...

MacBook (2 years old)
MacOS 10.5.8
CPU: IntelĀ® Core™2 Duo CPU E8135 @ 2.66GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400
2 GB RAM
Display: 1280x800, Millions of Colors

In-Game Video Settings: all on Very Low, shadows turned off, everything else is default

BlueChess

10-19-2010

yes same here i posted about this earlier

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

10-20-2010

My endgame chat stats have been coming up faster in the last patch. However, I just reinstalled my OS so I may have cleared up some problems on Apple's side rather than Riot's. As far as loads, I am usually among the first couple people to be fully up on a consistent basis. It seems like things are getting better...for me, at least.

JudoPunch

10-20-2010

If you dont post your system specs in your thread it is difficult to find commonality in the issues. Please post specs when posting bugs.