Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner and Blitzcrank can no longer press the lantern while hooking;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlargCow

01-15-2013

bring it back. it was a cool mechanic that rewarded teamwork

moltres27

01-19-2013

FIX IT BY UNFIXIN IT!
i VONNA DO YE VAN! NEOW!

TheBuhdazzla

01-19-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:
I'm a real jerk.

We know, you invented the "Well, I don't want to hurt people with ults being too mathy so, LOL TRUE DAMAGE."

TheBuhdazzla

01-19-2013

Quote:
BlargCow:
bring it back. it was a cool mechanic that rewarded teamwork

inb4 "It allows the top echelon of players to pub stomp since there's no counter play and is an unfun behavioral pattern for our players."

Because, you know, Xpecial and OddBro would start kidnapping HotshotFeedFeed in every game and then the NA scene would continue being a joke.

Meanwhile, in Korea, they do something crazier and make kidnapping just a lulzy experience.

I mean, Skarner and Blitzcrank punish bad positioning -- that's what they do. I am not really convinced Thresh makes things that much worse.

But it was fun, so CertainlyT hates it.

(If you can't tell CertainlyT, even though I like you personally, I have not enjoyed your "fun" generating mechanics for Darius onward.)