Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner and Blitzcrank can no longer press the lantern while hooking;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

01-15-2013

Quote:
Sylvr:
But... but... but Thresh was the getaway driver for the kidnapping squad. With Blitz or Skarner on the team, his ult became "The Van".

Aww, now you're making me regret fixing this.

Chazual Fridays

01-15-2013

Quote:
Sylvr:
But... but... but Thresh was the getaway driver for the kidnapping squad. With Blitz or Skarner on the team, his ult became "The Van".

Haha! Well, I guess you'll just have to offer them free Dark Candy Fiddlesticks to get them in now

-Chaz

Zerglinator

01-15-2013

Quote:
CertainlyT:
Aww, now you're making me regret fixing this.

Unfix it. It was awesome.

Loganos

01-15-2013

I understand why it would be an issue for blitz, however, why would it be for skarner exactly ? Skarner is allowed to move with its prey, wouldn't a synergy with Tresh create gameplay ? Do you see it as being OP or anti-fun ?

Fox P McCloud

01-15-2013

Riot Games---Absolutely no emergent mechanics allowed.

OtterOfLegend

01-15-2013

Quote:
Loganos:
I understand why it would be an issue for blitz, however, why would it be for skarner exactly ? Skarner is allowed to move with its prey, wouldn't a synergy with Tresh create gameplay ? Do you see it as being OP or anti-fun ?

I think the problem was that it made it far too easy for Skarner to drag his target through The Box just as the suppress was wearing off, leaving the victim stuck with a 99% slow, awaiting the knockback and hook. Skarner and Thresh are still a devastating combo, but now they have to but themselves at risk to assassinate someone, instead of flash-impale-lantern and their carry is in the middle of your team.

Cauldrath

01-15-2013

So, what happens if Nautilus presses the lantern while hooking?

Chazual Fridays

01-15-2013

Quote:
Cauldrath:
So, what happens if Nautilus presses the lantern while hooking?

Shhhhh...! They're not supposed to remember Nautilus!

-Chaz

JesterTheJoker

01-15-2013

I still like the Thresh + Urgot synergy in bot lane...

ZiPS

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Quote:
Sylvr:

Is it a "box" van?

(couldn't resist)