Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

skin and champion sales schedule

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chasing Ghosts

not sure if this was the right place to post this suggestion. if not can a mod please move it accordingly.

anyways the suggestion is to increase the sales period from 3 days to 5-7 days, but adding an additional 2-3 skins/champs per sale. you end up still getting about the same amount of skins per day, but have a longer available period.

the reasoning behind this is, i have a very low entertainment budget, even though i am not a teenager anymore i still live on about the same amount, so i find myself missing a lot of skin sales because my funds available and the skin sales do not often coincide, i'm sure many others face the same issue, since gaming tends to have a younger demographic and younger people tend not to have a high amount of funds available at any given time.

i, like many would like to support this game, and love a sale, but find myself missing the deadline because of the short time period of the sales.