Heartbreaker eSports Hosting Amateur LoL Series!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifeboats

01-14-2013

Heartbreaker eSports

Hello everyone, I would like to first and foremost welcome you all too Heartbreaker eSports first League of Legends series!

What is Heartbreaker eSports? It is a tournament system, that also runs drafts and pick up games. Oh.. and monthly prized events!

What is the LoL Amateur series? Well it is a tournament, we will run as many teams that we get to apply, however, they qualifying limit is 32. With that being said, this will be a time consuming series, registration will be opened in t-minus one week. After 2 weeks of registration, we will begin qualifiers. [For example] There are 64 teams that apply, first off we will do a "Best of 3" system to determine who gets in the top 32, then those 32 teams will play for the top 16 spots, afterwards we will proceed to the top 8, and the Champions, what do the champions get? Cash, gear, cool stuff, that's all still in the works. What I have set to be the time of completion around April~ give or take.

What else do HB eSports offer? Ventrilo spots, website space, sponsorships, and we also run drafts, tournaments, and pick up games for games such as; CrossFire, Arctic Combat, Alliance of Valient Arms, and Combat Arms.

Note: Our website will be under construction for about a week, maybe longer, so to come into contact with us, please email myself at bryonjcobb@gmail.com or XFire me at hbesbryon

Thank you all, I hope to see a huge turnout!
-HB eSports

Please show your support by liking our facebook http://www.facebook.com/hbesports and our twitter http://www.twittter.com/hbesports

Lifeboats

01-15-2013

Website coming along quickly, bump.

Lifeboats

01-15-2013

Come on! We didnt get all these prizes for nothing!

Lifeboats

01-16-2013

Bump!

Lifeboats

01-17-2013

One week til registration opens!

SkyArc

Recruiter

01-17-2013

Hey, I was wondering when the tournament would be held. (In terms of days)