Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shen's season 3 ki strike problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildKirkle

01-18-2013

I was wondering about that. I was sure that it actually shows the calculations to go with it.

TisTheWay

01-18-2013

Bump for fix

AileTheAlien

01-18-2013

Quote:
Sidt:
it's even more confusing when you have no idea what it actually does. exact information is always better, even if it's somewhat confusing to someone new then just something ambiguous like "does bonus damage"

Yeah, new players can ignore the numbers if they want, but missing this info hurts people who actually use it. :S

MetalMichael

01-18-2013

Quote:
Immortal Saibot:
Fix it so hard, it's been so long since I've seen the tooltip, I forgot the % max health damage. was it 10%? and I know it had some way it reduces cooldowns by itself without the W right? lol

You are correct. V1.0.0.134: Damage increased to 10–112 (+10% bonus health) from 10–95 (+8% bonus health). Cooldown is now reduced by 1.5 seconds whenever Shen attacks instead of reduced by 2 seconds when being attacked, and being damaged lowered the cooldown.

We've come a long way since then, but a tooltip for players who want would be appreciated.

BlindDateLeeSin

01-18-2013

Agreed. I like math in all honesty, love it in fact, but would prefer to play the game without calculating my damage with every scaling item -.-

unsticky

01-21-2013

Bump

Asatorrr

01-21-2013

I noticed this the other day, it needs to go back, unless it's not doing the same mechanics, which would be great to know.