Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lay Waste's interaction with Teemo's Mushrooms.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nlts

10-19-2010

There may be (and likely are) similar situations so feel free to test/post other ideas/issues.

That said...

Karthus' Lay Waste does not hurt mushrooms and never has hurt them as far as I know (even though it does hurt Shaco's Jack in the Box's). But that isn't the issue.

The issue is that when a Lay Waste hits a mushroom (which it cannot interact with) and an enemy, the Lay Waste DOES NOT deal double damage to the single target because the mushroom is counting as a 2nd target.

The mushroom should not count as a target if it can't be hurt.

I have not tested this on wards, but I wouldn't be surprised if a similar issue exists.

Khalahn

10-19-2010

Even if you're immune to magical damage (as shrooms are), you're still being hit, thus causing Lay Waste to act correctly by not dealing double damage.

nlts

10-19-2010

Then why can you Lay Waste for double damage beside a tower?

Khalahn

10-19-2010

Because abilities don't hit towers AT ALL.

nlts

10-20-2010

They don't hit mushrooms AT ALL either. And some abilities DO hit towers.

BlackRob38

10-20-2010

no magic abilities hit towers.

Lay waste hits mushrooms and wards but their immune. Just like if you hit someone with banshee's veil your spell cost mana you hit them but it didnt do anything.

nlts

10-20-2010

Heimer's grenades hit towers. Cards hit towers. Etc.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-20-2010

There are a lot of weird interactions with Teemo's mushrooms that I'll bring up to design.