Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amature Caster Looking for Work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowswillm

01-13-2013

I cast League of Legends games in my spare time, and am constantly getting better at casting. http://youtu.be/djvE8qXmAFY is my most recent cast. If you like what you see/hear and would like to have a caster for an on-line tournament you are holding, or are in the South Florida area(near/close to Miami/West Palm Beach) I will gladly cast for you . If you want to contact me my email is [email]sgamingtech@gmail.com[/email] or contact me via skype, user name is Shadowbeckon. (I always check skype messages and emails when I can)

I am not expecting payments for any of my services as of right now if you decide you want to hire me, only things I do ask is food/drinks(if it is a live event at a certain location),promote my youtube channel during downtime, and an opportunity to cast for you again .

zombieface

01-14-2013

Good casters are in need. That being said i want to pass you along some tips:

1) Don't start at 6 minutes in. Do the group composition at load or during fountain phase.
2) Cut down all non essential chatter.
3) No background noise, if your PC fan is too loud, try to invest in some noise cancelling headphone/mic.

Keep it up and good luck with your endeavor!

Shadowswillm

01-14-2013

Thanks zombie for the tips . I am trying to save money for a good mic :P so I know that is an issue. I will start doing the group comps during loading screens, cant help starting 6+mins in, don't get the benefit of joining a game as it just starts lol. Any other suggestions? Any at all would be much appreciated

Shadowswillm

01-14-2013

Keeping the thread alive :P

BiKeLoK

01-14-2013

We may be interested in trying you out for our InfinityBrawl online qualifiers.

Please contact me at
[email]bikelok@infinitybrawl.com[/email]

Shadowswillm

01-14-2013

Any one else? Keeping this thread alive!

Shadowswillm

01-14-2013

Keepin the thread alive

Shadowswillm

01-15-2013

Keepin this at the top

Rorshok

01-15-2013

2 parts.

1. I'd like to join you. Casters work best in pairs?

2. I manage/own 2 ranked teams that are constantly practicing and you are welcome to practice cast them.

Shadowswillm

01-15-2013

Rorshok, sounds good. If you want to chat some more add me on Skype, SN is Shadowbeckon