Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to Create a Bug Report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L33tKrew

07-30-2010

We are enjoying the game but you guys are taking too long with the restarting servers and too long with patching a new update and after that we get lots of bugs at each update with server is down and etc server problems!!! i just hope you guys take care of every single file you're working on and take the time before announcing it to us or starting that update and make sure it's bug free!
other than that, people will feel like they are playing a beta game that testing the patches on people.

Xilv

08-10-2010

There is one thing I don't understand about reporting bugs - why should I report bugs here AND in PVP.net? Isn't it just doing the same twice? Before I've discovered the possibility of reporting bugs here, I reported 2 bugs using only the in-game mechanism, should I report them here too?

Ashaira

Adjudicator

08-24-2010

i hear people get paid to do this

King MaIzahar

09-10-2010

yea i always get that! in the "steps to reproduce", plz help me fix it i cant play anymore T_T

Ditto Gosmento

09-15-2010

I'm unable to create any bug reports threads, it says the site is offline but it has been like that for 2 days now.

AshtarXXII

11-03-2010

Of you wamt that much detail. I want to be paid. Its your fault aka riot games inc that I experience problems in the first place. Go hire some real developers..

ElectroChrome

11-04-2010

Link goes to a blank Announcements page for me using FireFox.

xXDarkChaserXx

11-06-2010

neka05910 got a new hack, no cooldown red. its so annoying he use drain hp with Fiddlestick all time plz do something i found him like 3 matchs that i lost. i hope you moderators will care of that

i hope to hearing from u soon.

xXDarkChaserXx

Eph289

11-18-2010

I'm an idiot; posted in wrong spot and now moved to right spot.

Gnard Dawg

12-06-2010

Thanks for the info. Will start doing my reports like this from now on.