Does Tryndamere need to be reworked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNOY

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korean View Post
Actually, re-read the patch notes. They took out his bloodlust stacking attack speed. That hurts him a lot.. Don't know if he'll be OP anymore.
That just means that you need to buy AS on him (since he have bonus dmg instead of AS now).

TheSacrifice

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeEskimo View Post
IMO its a buff, and too big of one, but we'll see how it goes. I feel like hes gonna be a monster if they keep all the numbers like that.
I agree.

Zeal
Zerker's
Zeal
Infinity
Occult (New snowball item, adds Damage and Crit Damage per kill/assist.)

Instant pwnage. I think with full Runes and Masteries, with this build, he can hit upwards of 350% crit damage. :/

Krom

11-30-2009

I think he'll be fine. Spinning Slash seems kinda suck now though TBH.

I was critting for 202 at lv 2 with no damage items with 8 stacks. At lv 17 with just a Brutalizer for damage I crit melee minions for 398. I had a PD, Execution Sword, and Zerk Boots, I was critting fairly often, I think it'll be sick once you add a crit dmg page.

I think the problem for older players will just be getting a handle on how to play him now.

Before you tried hard to hang on and maintain BL charges... now they're stupid easy to get. Just spam the heal if you're down a few hundred HPs, instead of waiting until you're close to death or can't make it to new creep, you'll have a full stack again in no time. Pro-Tip: You get 2 stacks if you kill something with a crit.

It seems to me Tryn took a hit to survivability in exchange for a more stable damage curve. His damage is still high once he gets rolling, and now he gets rolling a lot faster and earlier in levels.

But these opinions were formed from just fighting bots... i'm sure i'll QQ a lil more about the BL and SS changes once the patch goes live... but maybe the offensive changes will be enough to make up for it.

MAXED6

08-22-2013

2013 and GD still thinks tryndamere needs to be reworked.