Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

svartingr

10-19-2010

Help.

I bought him after trying him recently.

He's fun and all but... yeah. I'm having a really hard time adjusting.

(I know he jungles and shouldn't lane. And I focus Phoenix and Turtle stances.)

I keep coming back to him, even though I'm bad with him. And I also understand the only DPS he really needs is the Bloodrazer and the rest is tanky stuff.

Cobalt

Recruiter

10-19-2010

I learned him over the summer and have started "mastering" him over the past few days. Read this guide, it will explain and help you out anymore than a few simple posts in here could do.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/7920-udyr-the-beast-competitive-and-pubstomping-guide-for-jungling-udyr.xhtml

It's by far the best Udyr guide on the internet. I've seen some other ones, this one is the one.

DayInTheSun

10-19-2010

You're not giving anyone much to work with. What aspect or what time of the game do you find you have the most difficulty with?