Tower slayer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnCataldo

12-03-2009

Lane pushing is different than tower destroying. Otherwise Sivir would have been mentioned.

For just killing towers when there's no interference it's Yi, or anyone with high attack damage & attack speed, which really can be almost anyone with the right items. Two relevant abilities put Yi ahead of most other champs.

Xirus

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCataldo View Post
For just killing towers when there's no interference it's Yi, or anyone with high attack damage & attack speed, which really can be almost anyone with the right items. Two relevant abilities put Yi ahead of most other champs.
I agree that pretty much any champion can do it, but disagree with the Yi assessment. The critical thing to me seems to be the ability to get in the position that you can down a tower without interference. To me, no champ does this like Twisted Fate, as it takes a tremendous amount of resources to stop TF from pushing.

Of course, I haven't done extremely high ELO play.

Ksielvin

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirus View Post
I agree that pretty much any champion can do it, but disagree with the Yi assessment. The critical thing to me seems to be the ability to get in the position that you can down a tower without interference. To me, no champ does this like Twisted Fate, as it takes a tremendous amount of resources to stop TF from pushing.
Do you mean killing the tower without minions? If the minions are nearby, Yi can hop over with Teleport and handle the job while enemies are known to be elsewhere. I do it quite a bit in the late game. Cooldown is obviously longer.

Towers get increased defenses without your minions nearby so I'm a little surprised if you're engaging them alone from full health like that. (Twitch's ult outranging towers and Heimer bombing them through forest with the light ball thing are good there.)

You're right that the concept of physical anti-tower TF is appealing for the mind games alone.

Thanatos0400

12-04-2009

SIVIR FTW!!!
also jax, yi, tristana, twitch