Tower slayer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaGhost

11-29-2009

Good jax builds rape towers but he needs to be on his toes

Magus Strife

11-29-2009

Sivir with a good build. When she uses her ult, all the minions with her gets 1/2 the bonus from atk speed too. That means tower destroyed in seconds. Not to mention that SB + Ricochet can kill a wave of minions on the time of the SB if you use correctly.

CryHavoc

11-29-2009

Yi late game can drop a tower from full health in 7 seconds, without even popping his ult. He's by far the best tower pusher in terms of dropping it's health off before the opposition can even react.

Xirus

11-30-2009

While perhaps not the "best", I'm going to throw physical build Twisted Fate out there. He can drop towers pretty fast, but what makes him unique is his ability to teleport all over the map, destroying towers whilst enemies are scrambling to react.

sainthero

11-30-2009

Taric + Minotaur both with rally, promote and mana manipulators.

Slide

11-30-2009

Alistar. Definitely.

All you need is a Sheen. Between Your Heals healing the creep wave and your stun, ensuring your creep take minimal losses plus activating your sheen attacks ( at first to help kill enemy minions, and then to attack the tower) he really blows through towers. His increased turret damage passive helps too.

In fact, I dont think anyone is a better tower pusher then an Alistar with 4 cheap items. Chalice (mana regen so you can continually spam heal, which will also power your sheen) Ninja Tabi (or added protection from towers with the armor and creep waves with armor and dodge) Sheen, to REALLY increase your damage and Last Whisper.

Last Whisper is a big one. It increases your attack damage and attack speed. No brainers. Add in the 40% armor pen and towers now fall like they are made of pure paper. ESPECIALLY when you pop your ultimate. The extra damage REALLY helps against towers and you can ignore any heroes attacking you while its up.

All in all though he is, IMHO, the best tower killer because he is both so effective at getting to the tower with a full creep wave, damaging the tower, and being able to get away. Ghost as a summoner spell coupled with your ultimate and just how tanky you are will get you out of TONS of bad situtaions. This gives you more freedom then a squishie to take down towers.

Zyren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

I would say that Yii is ultimately the best pusher; however, I wanted to mention Shaco.

Shaco can setup boxes all the way to towers, and combined with his deceive he is rarely at risk of dying. Meanwhile, if built for DPS like I typically do, you can pop your Ult and demolish a tower rather quickly, then just deceive and get away when the other team finally hits your boxes.

Wisewind

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Alistar. Definitely.

All you need is a Sheen. Between Your Heals healing the creep wave and your stun, ensuring your creep take minimal losses plus activating your sheen attacks ( at first to help kill enemy minions, and then to attack the tower) he really blows through towers. His increased turret damage passive helps too.

In fact, I dont think anyone is a better tower pusher then an Alistar with 4 cheap items. Chalice (mana regen so you can continually spam heal, which will also power your sheen) Ninja Tabi (or added protection from towers with the armor and creep waves with armor and dodge) Sheen, to REALLY increase your damage and Last Whisper.

Last Whisper is a big one. It increases your attack damage and attack speed. No brainers. Add in the 40% armor pen and towers now fall like they are made of pure paper. ESPECIALLY when you pop your ultimate. The extra damage REALLY helps against towers and you can ignore any heroes attacking you while its up.

All in all though he is, IMHO, the best tower killer because he is both so effective at getting to the tower with a full creep wave, damaging the tower, and being able to get away. Ghost as a summoner spell coupled with your ultimate and just how tanky you are will get you out of TONS of bad situtaions. This gives you more freedom then a squishie to take down towers.
I agree completely, going to have to try that last whisper as I normally get aegis after sheen.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

Tower Ganker - Twitch
Tower Pusher - Sivir
Tower Tanker - Alistar (can't be stopped after lvl 11 from hitting your tower a few times, even with a 5man in wait)
Tower Destroyer's late game - YI, and Tryndamere

KYNB23

12-03-2009

i have had pretty decent success with annie kat