Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Cyform, The Arcane Robot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroicLegend

03-17-2013

Whew boy, it's taking me all my brain and will power to get through the skills itself. I can't give a full review without a full night's worth of sleep but what I can say about what I read. Now while I think the numbers might make this overpowered, I'm not a numbers guy, maybe it's perfectly balanced, maybe it's underpowered. It's the percentages and calculating all that that makes my mind go snookaloopy. Still, I enjoyed a the lore, could use some more college words or possibly give Cyform himself more of a story as well, machines like that can have some good character development and could even give a tear-jerking story if you are well versed enough, though that's a bit nitpicky at best.
For the skills, original. This is part opinion and part fact for me, I'll admit, hands up in the air, I haven't tired/used all the characters in league, some I used when I was still getting used to things and never revisited, others I favor and try to figure out new builds, though from what I remember, I haven't see skills like that, once again, I didn't read all of them, but the image given from them was enough.
An idea for you, Space between both skill descriptions, easier on the eyes. If you want to add more, start thinking up walk and attack animations, quotes, etc. Also, if this isn't getting much attention, you don't need to stay parked here and bump this until it has 100 pages, go seek out help. I wouldn't have my own creation the way he is without help, and I'm still seeking out help actively as well. I created a deviantart account to search out someone who can draw my character, maybe if I'm lucky I can find someone who can help design an in-game character model.
Though, that's it for now. if when I wake I've forgotten to close down Chrome or I see this on the first page again, without having to have been bumped :P I'll do my best to give a good or joint review(elder brother to give thoughts and help me keep focused XD) till then, g'night and good luck

SushiSummon

03-28-2013

Quote:
HeroicLegend:
Whew boy, it's taking me all my brain and will power to get through the skills itself. I can't give a full review without a full night's worth of sleep but what I can say about what I read. Now while I think the numbers might make this overpowered, I'm not a numbers guy, maybe it's perfectly balanced, maybe it's underpowered. It's the percentages and calculating all that that makes my mind go snookaloopy. Still, I enjoyed a the lore, could use some more college words or possibly give Cyform himself more of a story as well, machines like that can have some good character development and could even give a tear-jerking story if you are well versed enough, though that's a bit nitpicky at best.
For the skills, original. This is part opinion and part fact for me, I'll admit, hands up in the air, I haven't tired/used all the characters in league, some I used when I was still getting used to things and never revisited, others I favor and try to figure out new builds, though from what I remember, I haven't see skills like that, once again, I didn't read all of them, but the image given from them was enough.
An idea for you, Space between both skill descriptions, easier on the eyes. If you want to add more, start thinking up walk and attack animations, quotes, etc. Also, if this isn't getting much attention, you don't need to stay parked here and bump this until it has 100 pages, go seek out help. I wouldn't have my own creation the way he is without help, and I'm still seeking out help actively as well. I created a deviantart account to search out someone who can draw my character, maybe if I'm lucky I can find someone who can help design an in-game character model.
Though, that's it for now. if when I wake I've forgotten to close down Chrome or I see this on the first page again, without having to have been bumped :P I'll do my best to give a good or joint review(elder brother to give thoughts and help me keep focused XD) till then, g'night and good luck

Thanks and your name idea was really helpful.

SushiSummon

04-06-2013

Bump