Who is the best Adc in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flaile

01-12-2013

I usually play mid and when I do want to be able to play Adc more often, however I want to get some general ideas about some strong Ad carrys, I play graves and MF most of the time but want to see if I'm missing another good or when played well better Adc.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-12-2013

Depends what you're looking for. 5v5, Kog'maw does the most damage output, but isn't mobile at all. Vayne is a close second, but has mobility. Ezreal has great poke. Graves has great burst. Ashe has great utility.

Tanerian

01-13-2013

Sivir is a great counter to certain bot lanes.

And Draven pretty much ****s on every bot lane if he's good, but falls off more late game.

It really depends on what you want to do.

Ezreal however is the safest and probably easiest adc to pick up and play decently, and he's very strong.

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

There is no single best ADC in the game. You have to look at your team comp. Certain ADC's really sync well with support/jungle. Sona/EZ is a strong poke combo. Nunu/Any are amazing. MF/Amumu/Jarvan are amazing. There are many factors to consider in your picks. Overall I suppose Ez is the most versatile, and picked every game. However, if I am ADC and have amumu r jarvan on team, I'll go MF everytime.

Gimpyloser

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
Sivir is a great counter to certain bot lanes.

And Draven pretty much ****s on every bot lane if he's good, but falls off more late game.

It really depends on what you want to do.

Ezreal however is the safest and probably easiest adc to pick up and play decently, and he's very strong.
Sivir is a great pick if against a blitz or nocturne for sure, otherwise I'd go to another champ, but yea it depends. No single ADC is the best ADC, too many variables.

Hello Im The ADC

Senior Recruiter

01-13-2013

I think the title of best ADC is a tie between Ezreal and Miss Fortune with Vayne and Caitlyn fighting for 3rd and 4th place at this time.

If you look at Ezreal's kit, it has basically everything an ADC needs. His ultimate can be used to farm waves, steal buffs, steal objectives, and can be used to just decimate in team fights.

Miss fortune is the same way, she has abilities that help get kills in lanes and her ultimate can be used in a number of ways. She can clear waves at towers to stop pushes, or she can just unload on the enemy team.

I want to atleast mention Twitch though because I think he is underrated. Sword of the Divine really helps make him viable this season. Just activate it and watch Spray and Pray rip apart the enemy team.

aBlondMoment

01-13-2013

Ashe!

with Ashe i have KDA i dont think anyone else could...except maybe with cait. I just finished a ranked solo 24-0-14 o.o

aBlondMoment

01-13-2013

But ok i guess it all depends on people's playing style...

Shuhin

01-13-2013

T r i s t a n a

X4N4T05

01-13-2013

I'm a vayne fan.. she pretty much protects herself, which makes it easier on the rest of the team. Not to mention true damage to take down that annoying malph/rammus lategame