Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[BUG] Can't see Moredekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

10-23-2010

Last night I had the weirdest game. There was an invisible Infernal Mord on my team, a visible Spell Thief Lux on my team, and an invisible Sorceress Lux on the other team. There were teamfights from pretty much the point everyone got their ults...it was almost like ARAM...and it was very weird targeting. It was made worse because they had an Akali, as well.

Infernal Mord has been visible for me in the past; it is his other skins that haven't worked.
Classic Lux and Spell Thief Lux seem to be working fine for me. But sometimes Classic doesn't show up. I have never seen the Sorceress Lux on Mac visible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fabinhopac

10-24-2010

Problems with Moredekaiser and Lux too, sometimes appear, sometimes disappear...