Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Harrowing Map Easter Egg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinNinNin

10-25-2010

Good night sweet prince

Nocturne

Lead Effects Artist

10-25-2010

Averdrian is not dead. Mental powers of his magnitude require long periods of meditation. During the Harrowing the best place for meditating is in an empty coffin out of harms way behind the mountains.

Beware the power of the focused mind!

Demeater

10-25-2010

Quote:
UrfTheManatroy:
Averdrian is not dead. Mental powers of his magnitude require long periods of meditation. During the Harrowing the best place for meditating is in an empty coffin out of harms way behind the mountains.

You seem pretty unbiased to me.

Marchand

10-25-2010

Quote:
UrfTheManatroy:

And the Voodoo Shaman is in a trance to communicate with the spirits and Gavid the Plant King is weeping over his parents who turned into the coffin he rests in.

In other news, I want to see the Spider Queen already! Since I saw her model I had become really excited about her entering the League. Priscilla needs to rise!

Kadzin

10-25-2010

Nice one OP, and yeah Spider Queen, Robin Blackblade and Blind Monk are not there. Maybe we will see them in game some day

SonicTheHedgedawg

10-25-2010

Sort of seems like official "We will NOT be making these characters EVER" anouncements

Tolfor

10-25-2010

Quote:
Bloodwolf:
You can show Gavid, The Plant King your support by voting in this thread (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=302753) if u havent

I fail to see how voting in a poll about how good Shaco is helps the Plant King in any way. Silly troll.

Altámbo

10-25-2010

:O

Stexe

Recruiter

10-25-2010

Seems more just like an inside joke. I mean they obviously have their models done and all... I don't think we will ever see the Voodoo Shaman simply because of the racial controversy (and I'm surprised they put it in the game).

Would LOVE to see Averdrian and Gavid, The Plant King in the game though!

Also, it is clear that they are simply meditating... right? :-X

Dracozero

10-25-2010

Quote:
UrfTheManatroy:

dont tease me bro :<