Riot phone number

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dutin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

I was suspended for a week about a week ago, it took them 10 days to respond to my ticket which was about why I was suspended. They gave me a answer that didn't even answer my question. Well a week later I am banned for a week again. I just would like the phone number to riot to ask them, even If I have to wait on hold for hours. Their customer email support is the crappiest thing I have ever seen. Taking 10 days to answer a question about a 7 day ban.... lol?

dutin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Would appreciate any help. A offical post would help but will take anyone who has had to call them before, thanks.

dutin

10-19-2010

Help please!

Vajeene

10-19-2010

Google's very first result says 310-337-7468.

dutin

10-19-2010

What did you search? I search of league of legends phone number and it links me to the regular site.... Let me know what you searched

Ekir Atari

10-19-2010

Because "League of Legends" is a game - not a corporate entity. You want to search for Riot Games.

dutin

10-19-2010

Phone number was excellent. The man on the phone was the most professional man I have talked to in my past 6 years of video game playing history.

Thanks for your time reading this.

Adamantium Fist

10-19-2010

Thing is if you keep getting suspended, why not stop the behavior that got you suspended in the first place.

badboymario

04-19-2011

what do you do after get ban i am ban un it april 19 is i sil is ban why i that

Fckerland

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutin View Post
Phone number was excellent. The man on the phone was the most professional man I have talked to in my past 6 years of video game playing history.

Thanks for your time reading this.
hmmm i got supension for no reason my pc did a unexpecting shut down now i lost all my stuff plus my money all this game does is steal people money